Stephen King Fans discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kandice (new)

Kandice | 4083 comments Ray wrote: "Just FYI, I am finished with Cemetery Dance books. I pre-ordered Sleeping Beauties in May, it was released on the 26th (which means they should have mailed it at least a day before.)
I still do not..."

Have you tried Dark Regions Press? Everything I used to get from CD, I now get from them. They are terrific!

message 2: by ElleEm (new)

ElleEm | 260 comments I wouldn't consider the CD book a reading copy since it is a special edition print but that's just me. I would contact them about the shipping though since they gave you a tracking #. I haven't received mine either but again, I don't plan on reading that copy anyway.

message 3: by Garry (new)

Garry  Hastelow  (pipedown) The CD special edition isn't due to be published until next year, I don't think it has even gone to the printers yet.

message 4: by Jake (new)

Jake (jdken99) Pipedown wrote: "The CD special edition isn't due to be published until next year, I don't think it has even gone to the printers yet."

It has been done for a long time, they are waiting for Mr. King to sign them.

Ray, don't blame the publisher (Cemetery Dance is one of my favorites) for the writer not signing them.