What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical Romance novel, the heroine's guardian makes her an heiress. she was supposed to marry the cousin but at the last minute marries someone else

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyah (last edited Sep 30, 2017 08:55AM) (new)

Nyah | 2 comments From what I remember, the heroine's guardian makes her an heiress. she was supposed to marry the cousin but at the last minute marries someone else, when the hero locks her fiance in the room. Someone keeps trying to murder the heroine. She runs away. the Hero is also abusive towards her. She has distinctive eyes. I also think they ended up on a ship somewhere or rather he forces her onto a ship to return home. they were also separated for some time from each other

message 2: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 536 comments Was this an e-book or a paperback? How old is the book? Is it from the 70s, 80s, 90s or post 2000?

Do you remember the book cover?

What else do you remember that might help in the search?

message 3: by Nyah (new)

Nyah | 2 comments JennyG wrote: "Was this an e-book or a paperback? How old is the book? Is it from the 70s, 80s, 90s or post 2000?

Do you remember the book cover?

What else do you remember that might help in the search?"

I think at some point she lost a baby? they meet in london also ithink. He rapes her or forces her to have sex.

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 137 comments Could it be Devil's Embrace (Devil, #1) by Catherine Coulter some if it sounds similar, but not all of it matches.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you check Beatrice Smalls? I think she has a book with a fiancé that gets locked in the closet.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Author Bertrice Small - Andy's suggestion

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Nyah, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Devil's Embrace (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bertrice Small (other topics)