YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2)
This topic is about Hunting Prince Dracula
BUDDY READ: Historical Fiction > Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2) by Kerri Maniscalco - Restarting March 9th 2021

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83364 comments Mod
Bone white. Blood red. Along this path, you’ll soon be dead.

Following the horrifying revelation of Jack the Ripper’s true identity, Audrey Rose Wadsworth flees her home in Victorian London to enroll as the only female student in Europe’s most prestigious forensics school. But it’s impossible to find peace in the dark, unsettling Romanian castle that houses the school—and was also once home to the depraved Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Prince Dracula.

When a series of troubling deaths brings whispers of Vlad’s bloodthirsty return from the grave, Audrey Rose and her sharp-witted companion, Thomas Cresswell, must unravel the cryptic clues that will lead them to the shadowlike killer—living or dead.

Trisha I'm in but starting a bit early...if that's okay

I'll post my updates and then comment when everyone else starts :D

Andy | 14324 comments Trisha wrote: "I'm in but starting a bit early...if that's okay

I'll post my updates and then comment when everyone else starts :D"

Yes you can start early. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to this one this month but I'm gonna try.

Lesa Divine | 1490 comments Trisha wrote: "I'm in but starting a bit early...if that's okay

I'll try to join you. I am reading a few other books at the same time thinking to read this book by every 4 chapters then do group update and so on.

Andy | 14324 comments Lesa wrote: "Trisha wrote: "I'm in but starting a bit early...if that's okay

I'll try to join you. I am reading a few other books at the sam..."

That would be great Lesa

Trisha Yay! I hope we all love it!

10 chapters

Wow...(view spoiler)

Audrey Rose(view spoiler)

Thomas(view spoiler)

Anastasia(view spoiler)

it's interesting so far!

Lesa Divine | 1490 comments Wow you're way ahead lol. I'm just starting chapter 1 lol.

message 8: by Lesa (last edited Oct 02, 2017 10:11AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lesa Divine | 1490 comments Okay took a break from reading to other books to read the first four chapters of this.

Chapter 1-4
(view spoiler)

✦ Maica ✦ (maicacruz) | 712 comments Chapter 16

(view spoiler)

✦ Maica ✦ (maicacruz) | 712 comments At 50%

(view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Bit behind schedule, but loved book one so can’t wait to see where this goes.

✦ Maica ✦ (maicacruz) | 712 comments At 79%

(view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch7. Adventure-filled journey. The banter between Audrey and Thomas is most improper for the time, but very relatable. Definitely a setting that lends weight to the rumours about Dracula.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch17. (view spoiler)

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch29. Bodies are piling up. Headmaster is very suspicious, but I wonder if he’ll let Thomas and Audrey in.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Up to ch39...this is the moment I’m reading with my eyes half-closed.

Karen Barber | 10142 comments Make me happy...is there a third book in the offing?

✦ Maica ✦ (maicacruz) | 712 comments Finished!

(view spoiler)

message 19: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Karen wrote: "Make me happy...is there a third book in the offing?"

I believe there is a planned 3rd book, I don't know anything more than that tho.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date changed. Restarting December 18th 2017. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 21: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14324 comments Woohoo!!! So excited to read this!

message 22: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14324 comments I have to finish Goldenhand and then I'll be starting this! :D

message 23: by Andy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Andy | 14324 comments 21% (view spoiler)

42% (view spoiler)

60% (view spoiler)

80% (view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date Changed. Restarting April 26th 2018. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Chapter 6 (view spoiler)

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Chapter 19 (view spoiler)

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Chapter 34 (view spoiler)

Nicole's Book Diaries (nicolesbookdiaries) | 2308 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Date Changed. Restarting June 10th 2018. Happy Reading ☺

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ari ☾ (aricakes) | 626 comments Starting this soon! 😊

message 31: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments Me too! Can't wait :)

Ari ☾ (aricakes) | 626 comments Chapters 1-7
(view spoiler)

Ari ☾ (aricakes) | 626 comments Chapter 8-22
(view spoiler)

Ari ☾ (aricakes) | 626 comments Chapter 23-32
(view spoiler)

Ari ☾ (aricakes) | 626 comments Finishing
(view spoiler)

message 36: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 10th of September 2018

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 37: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments So, didn't see that there was already a thread for this book :)

I am already 49% done but let me say: (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments I'm currently reading but not very far in. Need to un-slump myself after binge watching Brooklyn 99 in all of my spare time xD

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments 28% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments 50% (view spoiler)

message 41: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments I totalle agree with all your 50% points :)

message 42: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments Also i did also think that she was annoying but she got better.

message 43: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments 61% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments 77% (view spoiler)

message 45: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments 77% (view spoiler)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments Done (view spoiler)

message 47: by Lisa (last edited Oct 02, 2018 12:15AM) (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments Finished (view spoiler)

message 48: by Lane (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lane (crookshanksandcoffee) | 1286 comments Chapter 9 (view spoiler)
Chapter 14 (view spoiler)
Chapter 21 (view spoiler)
Finished (view spoiler)

message 49: by Lane (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lane (crookshanksandcoffee) | 1286 comments ✨Skye✨ wrote: "Done [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting August 6th 2019. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

« previous 1 3