Audiobooks discussion

The Innocent Dead (The Maid, Mother, and Crone #1)
This topic is about The Innocent Dead
Free Promos for Review > UK CODES LEFT - Free code for review of Paranormal Cozy Mystery

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jill (last edited Sep 30, 2017 04:49AM) (new) - added it

Jill Nojack | 4 comments I have promo codes available in exchange for an honest review of my latest release. Duplicating the review to Audible is preferred but I will never pester you to do it :-)

The ebook is published on the Kindle Scout imprint of Amazon publishing. It is a Kindle Scout winner. The audiobook is narrated by Seattle broadcaster Brian Callanan.

Fans of Charlaine Harris or Amanda M Lee may enjoy this book.

Please email at jill@jillnojack.com for a promo code, and let me know if you need one from the US or the UK store.

You can hear a sample of the book on the front page of my website at http://jillnojack.com

-----------Summary----------

Natalie Taylor, High Priestess of the coven in quirky Giles, Massachusetts, just wants to stop seeing dead people. With all the elements needed for the spell now in place, she can finally complete the ritual to push the ghosts away.

But when a body is found in Corey Woods, giving her the opportunity to prove that her long-lost love wasn't guilty of the identical murders years ago, some of the answers she needs to clear him lie on the far side of the veil. She's going to need help from both the living and the dead to catch the real killer.

----------------------------

Thanks!

Jill

message 2: by Edward (new) - added it

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com(US code please)

message 3: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill Nojack | 4 comments Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com(US code please)"

Thaniks, Edward! It should be in your inbox now.

message 4: by Edward (new) - added it

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Jill wrote: "Edward wrote: "jagsed5@hotmail.com(US code please)"

Thaniks, Edward! It should be in your inbox now."
Thank you

message 5: by Minty (new)

Minty | 13 comments Are there codes still available? If there are, would you send one to via private message or e-mail to amazesso1@gmail.com?

message 6: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill Nojack | 4 comments Minty wrote: "Are there codes still available? If there are, would you send one to via private message or e-mail to amazesso1@gmail.com?"

I apologize, there are no more US codes. I still have UK codes.

Deedra | 172 comments I'll take a UK code
deediddle@yahoo.com

message 8: by Minty (new)

Minty | 13 comments Jill wrote: "Minty wrote: "Are there codes still available? If there are, would you send one to via private message or e-mail to amazesso1@gmail.com?"

I apologize, there are no more US codes. I still have UK c..."

I have a backup UK account just for these cases, would love to leave a review there even though it's not my main one :)

message 9: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill Nojack | 4 comments Minty wrote: "I have a backup UK account just for these cases, would love to leave a review there even though it's not my main one :) "

I have emailed one off. Thank you for requesting the book for review!

Deedra wrote: "I'll take a UK code
deediddle@yahoo.com"

I've emailed that out to you. You should have it now. Thank you for requesting it!