1x1 RP discussion

1x1 > TwistedSoul and Lizzy

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments A female hybrid. What do you think is the best type of hybrid? If that's alright

message 2: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments Are we doing a fandom? Sorry if I'm confusing you lol. I think my mind is confused or something idk. I thought we were just doing the romance thing. I'm on,y saying this because I've never seen Originals. I've heard of it of course. I just don't want to post something stupid haha.

message 3: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments I don't know much about Haley right now. Besides the fact she is caring a hybrid baby. So I think I'll make an OC just so I don't screw up or something.

message 4: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments Name: Alice Winters

Personality: Alice is stubborn and too smart. She's cruel and can be cold at times, yet she has a better side to her. Despite her thoughts and actions to kill humans, she wants to see a better place, a better world. Alice only really kills the criminal humans, the guilty, and maybe a few innocents who get in her way.

History: Alice's mother was never there for her. She had died in shooting spree at a store, causing her father to go into a depression. The only thing she knows well of her parents, was that they had some wealth. Living in a large house and having many servants. Many times in her life she has nearly died from starvation. Her father, being the vampire, had been too deep in his sorrow to properly raise her. The family servant had raised Alice thankfully, making sure she was fed well and lived decently. Now she survives on her own, ignoring her fathers complaints and cries, killing the guilty.

Dislikes: dogs, screaming, threats, her father

Appearance: Platinum hair, blue eyes, pale skin, 5'6

Outfits: mostly skinny jeans, hoodies or tank tops, boots, choker

message 5: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments Sorry if it's short. It's 4 am idk why I'm still up

message 6: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments Could you start? I'm better at responding

message 7: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments Alice was out on a night stroll, walking quietly past the crowds of people and the restaurants. She had had a busy day, mostly spending her time inside her darker than usual house and tracking down some criminals she could get to. She liked dark places. She liked the quiet. Despite the crowd being some what noisy, but she was on the watch for someone. Looking for someone who had broken into someone's house down from the street she lived on.

message 8: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments Alice asked past a bar in her search to hunt this guy down. She was close, she could tell. She knew she was. She nearly bumped into a guy though, but she shoved passes him.

message 9: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments She stopped, sensing another vampire nearby. She frowned and looked around, trying to find the source, until she saw the guy she had been hunting. She walked towards the guy and hit him good

message 10: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments [[oml I actually got 9 hours of sleep :0]]

Alice ignored everything. The shock on the people's faces nearby, the sudden scream as if they knew she was going to kill him, the voice from what seemed so far away asking her what she was doing. The question distracted her, but she shook her head. "Isn't it obvious?" She growled, tempted to just rip the victims throat out now.

message 11: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments [[Yikes....math and only 7 hours of sleep is now fun. Atleast you got sleep though. I usually get a solid 2 or 3 hours. Sometimes none. But I'm sure all will go well for your math]]

Alice hesitated. "He has to pay for what he's done. How else can he be paid? Death is the best penalty." She said quietly. She noticed the stirs from the people around her. Noticed that they were getting suspicious and worried for their own selves. "Just one pull at his throat and I'll be gone." She stated.

message 12: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "Witnesses." Alice laughed and rolled her eyes, looking at the man's limp body. He was slowly starting to wake up. People around slowly walked off, some stood there wanting to see the action, some worried over the victim. "People will figure out who he is. What he's done. Wouldn't they understand why he gets killed?" She asked, tossing his body aside.

message 13: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments [[Well that is good. Lol I drink coffee and monster, I don't get how mountain dew would help XD]]

message 14: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "Well damn. Would I be punished if I kidnapped him? Dragged him out of town?" She grumbled, looking over at the guy who stopped her from her killing. "Why do you care anyways? You don't know me. I sure as hell don't know much of you." She said, crossing her arms.

[[Haha that's where monsters help me out. And coffee....Now I want coffee lol. You in college?]]

message 15: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments [[Same. College sucks]]

"Alice." She said, staring at him. "So you're a vampire. I knew I sensed one nearby." She said and shrugged. Of course she couldn't find him. Her senses were failing due to her urge to kill the man. "Didn't think this town was so strict on the supernaturals."

message 16: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments [[I'm fine with math and English...but I take a gov class and I despise it]]

"Really now? That's new then, not a typical vampire. Thre are vampires all over the world, and you happen to be slightly different." She smiled, though it disappeared fast. "I suppose I am too." She mumbled, looking at her victim. She sighed. "I'm what you would call a hybrid." She glanced over at Enzo. She handt ever really told anyone what she was, so she was ready for an attack of some sort or some wild looks.

message 17: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "I know. But there isn't many, in fact none that I personally know of. It'd be great for once if I did know someone like that. Like me." She shrugged, then tried to push the thought aside. "Me being likeable is only the outside appearance. Apparently I'm not that likable." She smiled

message 18: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "Well, I'm not reckless. Of course this little scene may say otherwise, but I can be very rude if I want to be. Sorry to be of some bother in your evening." She said. Looking back, she couldn't believe she had nearly killed the guy in front of so many people.

message 19: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "In this world, theres no such thing. Never has been." She shook her head. "That's why I gotta take out this fool, before he starts acting up again." She growled

message 20: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "If I lay low like you do, all the people like him will have more control and more time to kill and destroy innocent people's lives. Now, I know you wont do anything to help those people, laying low like you do. But I will. No matter the danger," She said

message 21: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "Killing these types of people is what keeps people from danger." She said, her feeling of needing to kill the victim coming back stronger. "Don't you like the feeling of killing someone? Just, snapping their throat off?'

message 22: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments She glanced at him, letting his words sink in and trying to figure out if she really wanted to. "I suppose." She said and nodded. "Itd give me something to do. And i guess improve my killing." She shrugged

message 23: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments "Great. I've been dying to." She mumbled, leaning down and ripping out his throat as easily as lifting up a pencil. Blood was everywhere, as it would be if you ripped out a humans throat.

message 24: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments She nodded, for a moment just watching the blood. She felt the need to drain his body from the blood, but last time she had done that to her victim she had got sick, imagining she was drinking poison or something. She dumped the body and then stood by a bench.

message 25: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments She shrugged. "Hunt some more I guess. That's all I ever do." She said. "It's what I'm best at. Of course, you did say you'd teach me a bit"

message 26: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments [[Aight sleep well]]

"So, I take it that means you're quite good at, well, being a vampire." She said. "No, I wasn't taught. My mom was killed at a robbery. Over something stupid, but they shot her and a bunch of other people. I never really got to know her. But my dad hit depression hard. refused to raise me." She said and sighed. "I didn't even know what I was until later on in life.

message 27: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments She shrugged. "It's in the past." She mumbled as she looked around. "So, you still fine with teaching me?"

message 28: by TwistedSoul18 (new)

TwistedSoul18 | 34 comments She nodded and gave a small shrug as if to say why not