Squabbling Dragons discussion

Borderline (The Arcadia Project, #1)
This topic is about Borderline
October BOTM > Borderline by Michelle Baker

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kirstie Ellen (kirstieellen) | 64 comments Mod
Who's excited for October's book? I sure am! I think this one sounds like it's going to be a real cracker. We sure do love are alternate worlds.
"A year ago, Millie lost her legs and her filmmaking career in a failed suicide attempt. Just when she's sure the credits have rolled on her life story, she gets a second chance with the Arcadia Project: a secret organization that polices the traffic to and from a parallel reality filled with creatures straight out of myth and fairy tales.

For her first assignment, Millie is tasked with tracking down a missing movie star who also happens to be a nobleman of the Seelie Court. To find him, she'll have to smooth-talk Hollywood power players and uncover the surreal and sometimes terrifying truth behind the glamour of Tinseltown. But stronger forces than just her inner demons are sabotaging her progress, and if she fails to unravel the conspiracy behind the noble's disappearance, not only will she be out on the streets, but the shattering of a centuries-old peace could spark an all-out war between worlds."

Who's planning on joining in for this one? Remember, we'll be starting this one of the 17th Oct!

The Dragon Reads (Joyce) (thedragonreads) | 12 comments Yay, excited for this! Just ordered my copy yesterday so hopefully it arrives in time.

Casey (caseysmurph) | 45 comments Mod
I'm so excited! I was tempted to start it as soon as it was in my hands but I managed to restrain myself XD I've heard a heap of good things about this so no doubt it's going to be awesome :)

Michael  (inkandmagic) | 15 comments I got my copy today. It looks great, but my reading list for October is insane, so I'm actually glad I get to wait a few more days to start.

Yay excited to see that both of you have got copies!! Hopefully you can get on top of that reading pile in time, Michael!

Michael  (inkandmagic) | 15 comments May cost a few hours of sleep but I'll be ready.

The Dragon Reads (Joyce) (thedragonreads) | 12 comments My copy arrived today so I'm ready to go come next Tuesday! Yay!

The Dragon Reads wrote: "My copy arrived today so I'm ready to go come next Tuesday! Yay!"

Woohoo!!

Michael  (inkandmagic) | 15 comments Ordering the second in this series right now.

How does this work? Threads are locked. Do you wait a certain amount of time after the 17th to open them?

The Dragon Reads (Joyce) (thedragonreads) | 12 comments I've actually heard that the second one's even better than the first. I'm still barely making progress here, but have a few days leave so I'm hoping to burn through the rest of this once that happens.

Casey (caseysmurph) | 45 comments Mod
Michael wrote That's just us being crap moderators, sorry! Unlocking them now XD

Hahah we're so useless - sorry Michael!! And awesome, I have a hunch I'll be finishing the book very soon and probably ordering the second, it's so good!