YA LGBT Books discussion

Midnight (The Opposition, #1)
This topic is about Midnight
Self-Promotion > Stefani Chaney

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stefani (new)

Stefani (stefanic) Hi All!
I wanted to drop a line in this group about my novel.

Midnight is a take on the hero/villain trope. It is the first in a series about chronically-ill, LGBTQA teens who have powers. The sequel will be out next year.

Synopsis:
Jo Harding never thought of herself as a villain. At seventeen, her only adversary was her chronic illness. Yet, when a group of superheroes separates Jo from her brother, nothing will stop her from getting Jamie back.
After waking up in a morgue, Jo finds herself with no money, nowhere to go, and no way of letting her famous twin brother know she is still alive. To make matters even worse, she starts exhibiting uncontrollable powers. Afraid and in a body she can't rely upon, Jo scours the town with help from a bookstore owner and his former-military husband. Each encounter leads the superheroes to believe they are fighting a villain. However, the real villain is the leader they are following, the doctor that left Jo to die.

It is available on Amazon (Kindle & print) and Barnes and Nobles (Nook). Currently it is on sale (50% off) until Sunday, and there is a GoodReads Giveaway that runs from September 30th until October 8th.

I'm always available to answer any questions you might have on this thread or on my author page.

message 2: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16565 comments Interesting synopsis. Good luck with the series.