Intense Reading Challenges discussion

Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)
This topic is about Etiquette & Espionage
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BOTM > Etiquette & Espionage - October 2017 BOTM

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) It's one thing to learn to curtsy properly. It's quite another to learn to curtsy and throw a knife at the same time. Welcome to Finishing School.

Fourteen-year-old Sophronia is a great trial to her poor mother. Sophronia is more interested in dismantling clocks and climbing trees than proper manners--and the family can only hope that company never sees her atrocious curtsy. Mrs. Temminnick is desperate for her daughter to become a proper lady. So she enrolls Sophronia in Mademoiselle Geraldine's Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality.

But Sophronia soon realizes the school is not quite what her mother might have hoped. At Mademoiselle Geraldine's, young ladies learn to finish...everything. Certainly, they learn the fine arts of dance, dress, and etiquette, but they also learn to deal out death, diversion, and espionage--in the politest possible ways, of course. Sophronia and her friends are in for a rousing first year's education.

---------------------------------------------------

BOTM: October 2017

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I actually just read this at the beginning of September, but I'm still excited to discuss it with the group :) It's still fresh in my mind and was a fun read.

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) So what does everyone think of it so far?

message 4: by Fay (new)

Fay Roberts I'm still waiting for my library copy. I haven't been able to get hold of any of the choices this month which is frustrating....

Becca Watts This is such an enjoyable book!! I have the second book on my tbr shelf just waiting to be read!

Cheryl Ross | 3 comments i have had this book for months and haven't read it yet, am so glad for the opportunity to read it :)

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) So as the month comes to an end what are every ones thoughts on this book? I'm curious to hear what everyone else thought/is thinking.

Cheryl Ross | 3 comments i really enjoyed this book and have now got the second book :) i thought it was really fun read but i struggled with the names which delayed my reading a little so i just came up with my own pronunciations.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.