Intense Reading Challenges discussion

Bleach, Volume 01
This topic is about Bleach, Volume 01
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
BOTM > Bleach Vol 1 - October 2017 BOTM

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) Hot-tempered 15-year-old Ichigo Kurosaki, the hero of the popular fantasy-adventure Bleach , has the unsettling ability to see spirits who are unable to rest in peace. His sixth sense leads him to Rukia, a Soul Reaper who destroys Hollows (soul-devouring monsters) and ensures the deceased find repose with the Soul Society. When she's injured in battle, Rukia transfers her sword and much of her power to Ichigo, whose spiritual energy makes him a formidable substitute Soul Reaper. But the orange-haired teenager isn't sure he wants the job: too many risks and moral dilemmas.

---------------------------------------------------

BOTM: October 2017

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I watched a lot of the anime back when I was in high school, so I'm interested to start reading the manga with the group :)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) This series is near and dear to my heart. The art style in the beginning is a little... weird though. LOL.

Nikki ~ The Nocturnal Bookworm (nyxreadsstuff) I've read chapter 1, I'll post more after getting a bit further into this volume.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.