SSG: Spy/Spec-Ops Group discussion

Fuelling the Fire (Sam Green, #2)
This topic is about Fuelling the Fire
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > 'Fueling the Fire' - new release by Roland Ladley

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roland (new)

Roland Ladley | 3 comments Why are so many planes falling from the sky? Why are two ex-CIA agents training terrorists in the Yemeni desert? Why is a religious cult transferring millions of dollars to bank accounts around the world? Are these events connected? If they are, is this the mother of all conspiracies? Can MI6 analyst Sam Green, desperate to establish why her only surviving relative died in the latest plane crash, put aside her grief and make sense of it all? Or is the clock ticking just too quickly even for her?

Kindle Scout winning gritty Brit spy thriller with strong female protagonist is available for £0.99 on Amazon UK. Usual price of $2.99 on Amazon US. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fuelling-Fir....

Thank you!

message 2: by Feliks, Moderator (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) | 1128 comments Mod
Congratulations and good luck. By the way, is that an English spelling in the title? No offense but isn't there just one 'L' in "fueling"?

message 3: by Roland (new)

Roland Ladley | 3 comments Thanks Felix. It's a typo!. Not bad for an author....must try harder!

message 4: by Feliks, Moderator (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) | 1128 comments Mod
Interesting. A typo in the Amazon information but not on the book itself, I'm sure. There's no way that would slip through anything except a digital click-by-click environment like Smashwords or something. Kind of thing where once you 'click okay' on the cover art, it was too late to go back and change it. Understandable.

message 5: by Roland (new)

Roland Ladley | 3 comments That's interesting. It was published (completely) by Kindle Press. I've never noticed it before. I wonder if it's US only? I will get onto them...thank you for this. Roland

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.