What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Jill
This topic is about Jill
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Thriller/horror novel about female serial killer. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne (critteranne) | 71 comments Does anyone remember a horror or thriller paperback from the 1970s/1980s called Jill? (I'm pretty sure it was Jill -- they were riffing off Jack the Ripper.)

It was about a female serial killer -- or at least it was marketed that way. But I can't find it on Amazon and don't remember the author.

I think the cover had a white background, and possibly a bloodied knife. Or even a woman carrying a knife (if so, you couldn't see her face).

I know it's not much to go on, but I'd like to find a copy as I never got to read mine. And it seems to be hard to find novels about female serial killers.

One suggestion I received was Jill Rips by Frederic Lindsay. But I think I'm remembering an older book -- and that one came out in the late 1980s.

Thanks!

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany PSquared (tiffanypsquared) | 27 comments There's a story about a serial killer that targets women named Jill Walker. Maybe?

Jill-9 by J.D. Tynan Jill-9

message 3: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne (critteranne) | 71 comments Solved!

Jill by Thomas St. Martin

message 4: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne (critteranne) | 71 comments Thanks, Tiffany! I will check that one out, too.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35116 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Anne. Here's the GR link - Jill by Thomas St. Martin.

message 6: by Anne (new) - added it

Anne (critteranne) | 71 comments Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Jill (other topics)
Jill-9 (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Thomas St. Martin (other topics)