SCPL Online NonFiction Book Club discussion

I Hear She's a Real Bitch
This topic is about I Hear She's a Real Bitch
I hear she's a real bitch > In closing...

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SCPL (last edited Sep 29, 2017 10:51AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

SCPL (st_catharines_public_library) | 542 comments Mod
We've already come to the end of another month!

Thank you for reading this book with me throughout September - for sharing your thoughts and experiences and for reading the posts.

I hope you found this book entertaining, insightful and just a little bit shocking! (ie. some of the drawings - wow! I was not expecting that when I turned the page!)

Please tune in during October when we'll be reading American Heiress by Jeffrey Toobin.

~Marcella

Heidi Madden | 118 comments Shocking is right. I guess that’s kind of the point of writing a memoir. So you can bare yourself to the world (somewhat literally in this case). Without ever having met Jen Agg I feel like this book really encapsulates her. A little wild and OTT (over the top), who gets a kick out of saying and doing things that shock people. I’ve said before that I doubt we could be friends although she’d probably be a thrilling person to be around, if you don’t get offended easily that is. It was an interesting selection. Thanks for leading us through it Marcella!

SCPL (st_catharines_public_library) | 542 comments Mod
Thank you so much for your great comments and responses Heidi! It's been a pleasure!

~Marcella