Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Archive [General] > Inda Schedule

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Scott  Hitchcock (lostinthewarrenofchaos) | 8082 comments Mod
A little little bit of a gap between reads because Audio isn't available for Niki and the book are on the large side. Secondly the bigger gap between books one and two because I'm already overbooked those months.

Inda Jan-20-18
The Fox May-20-18
King's Shield July-20-18
Treason's Shore Sept-20-18

message 2: by Lee (new)

Lee (leeman729) | 828 comments I actually think I'd like to join in for this =]. The first book intrigues me. You said there's no audio available though?

message 3: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Liam wrote: "I actually think I'd like to join in for this =]. The first book intrigues me. You said there's no audio available though?"

Not that I've found.

message 4: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller | 7427 comments Mod
Audio would make my day. There is something fun about snuggling up with a tomb though. lol

message 5: by Lee (new)

Lee (leeman729) | 828 comments Dang.... No audio is tough for me.

message 6: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

I know. Especially since we also have Malazan. I'm actually going to be an idiot and try that one on audio.

message 7: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Niki Hawkes wrote: "I know. Especially since we also have Malazan. I'm actually going to be an idiot and try that one on audio."

Bad, bad, bad........

message 8: by Bill (new)

Bill | 2150 comments The publisher bought the audio rights but never released an audiobook.

message 9: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

So many people will be reading Malazan and discussing it, I have confidence I'll be able to figured it out with that. Besides, I read it when it first came out and still didn't know what was going on, so this way I can be confused on the go, lol.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 494 comments You guys are killing me with planning this far out!
But this is on my TBR, so I'm in.

message 11: by Lee (new)

Lee (leeman729) | 828 comments Niki Hawkes wrote: "So many people will be reading Malazan and discussing it, I have confidence I'll be able to figured it out with that. Besides, I read it when it first came out and still didn't know what was going ..."

Pride cometh before the fall.

message 12: by Lee (new)

Lee (leeman729) | 828 comments Niki Hawkes wrote: "So many people will be reading Malazan and discussing it, I have confidence I'll be able to figured it out with that. Besides, I read it when it first came out and still didn't know what was going ..."

In all seriousness though I hope you can make it work haha. I had a hard time with it unfortunately.

message 13: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

Hahaha yeah I fully expect to be eating my words.

message 14: by Miche (new)

Miche | 3092 comments Niki Hawkes wrote: "I know. Especially since we also have Malazan. I'm actually going to be an idiot and try that one on audio."

This is a series I don't recommend on audio. You will be missing most of the nuances.

message 15: by Miche (new)

Miche | 3092 comments Niki Hawkes wrote: "So many people will be reading Malazan and discussing it, I have confidence I'll be able to figured it out with that. Besides, I read it when it first came out and still didn't know what was going ..."

I only saw this post after, lol. You are a brave woman. ;)

message 16: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

Brave or stupid, depending on the outcome haha.

message 17: by Miche (new)

Miche | 3092 comments I might join for this one, as the space between the books would be manageable with the other ones I have already scheduled.

message 18: by Niki Hawkes, I made it past GOTM... barely (new)

Should be fun! :D

message 19: by Tammie (new)

Tammie | 4109 comments I'll probably join this one.

message 20: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 1578 comments I just bought this yesterday. I am going to try and join in for this read.