Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Wrong books on my profile page

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Warren (karenwarren) | 5 comments Not sure if this is the right place to post but I'm getting very frustrated not being able to sort this out! I've just set up an author profile page and added my new book, but there are three books showing on the page - two written by someone else with the same name. I can't find any way of removing them and they are damaging my profile as one has poor reviews.Karen Warren

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 29, 2017 12:04PM) (new)

I'll do. Confirm which book is yours please?

Done
I'm going to assume it's the Shadow of the Dome

Your profile is Karen^Warren (^=space) I moved the books to Karen^^Warren. If any Karen Warren's publish a book in the future they could end up on your profile again. Just do what you did and we will move them to the other profile.

message 3: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Possible books will continue to be put into your profile that are not yours, since you claimed the default single space profile, but we can fix this as it happens also.

You need to tell us which books are not your's and then we will move them.

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Warren (karenwarren) | 5 comments Thanks Corinne!

Corinne wrote: "I'll do. Confirm which book is yours please?

Done
I'm going to assume it's the Shadow of the Dome

Your profile is Karen^Warren (^=space) I moved the books to Karen^^Warren. If any Karen Warren's..."

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Warren (karenwarren) | 5 comments Thanks, I hadn't realised there was that single space rule. Seems to be sorted now.

Philip wrote: "Possible books will continue to be put into your profile that are not yours, since you claimed the default single space profile, but we can fix this as it happens also.

You need to tell us which b..."