Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > My published books are not under "Susan Marie's Books" on Author Profile

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new)

Susan Marie | 6 comments I tried everything and only 1 book is showing under author profile where it says, "Susan Marie's Books" and that includes anthologies too. Two books are solely mine, knots and Shahada. knots is there. Shahada is not.

I need them all to show and I tried adding them but it is not showing. Also, can covers be added to the ones without covers? I have the covers.

Shahada
The Trees of Surprise: A Western New York Anthology of the Surprise October Storm
Nickel City Nights
Poems of Inspiration and Faith With CD (Audio)
Voices From The Herd: An Anthology For Buffalo, NY
KhaoaMusica Tarot
Beyond Bones
Three Line Poetry #34
A Celebration of Western New York Poets
THREE LINE POETRY ISSUE #39

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Marie | 6 comments I have doubles listed too and cannot delete them, like knots without a cover. Three Line Poetry #39 I can find to link here below but cannot add in search for my profile.

message 3: by Susan (last edited Sep 29, 2017 09:17AM) (new)

Susan Marie | 6 comments Thank you so much. I really tried and am not sure what I am doing incorrectly. On doubles, there is a version of knots without a cover and the same with Three Line Poetry #34. Yes. Extra non existent books that are the same.

Here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 4: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Yeah, that was me working on it. The last one was a bear. It had a whole bunch of 6 authors combined to one profile.

Think I got it all.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Marie | 6 comments You guys are wonderful. I was nearly losing my mind trying to fix these things. I cannot thank you enough.