Warriors - Roleplay Universe (RP) discussion

Public Rps > Moonpool

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Has no mod privileges | Group creator (new)

ʟ ᴇ ᴀ ʜ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (leahbobeahhh) | 1149 comments Mod
((This is the sacred place where the medicine cats of each clan gather to speak with StarClan.))

message 2: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

Peyton (pemhorse8) | 1479 comments Mod
Bluesky walked to the meeting place with Swiftpaw. "We will wait for the other med cats here." She said waiting.

message 3: by Squirrelleap, Co-Mod (new)

Squirrelleap (marissareadsbooks) | 769 comments Mod
Swiftpaw nodded and waited for the other med cats. She was excited to meet them.

message 4: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 604 comments Oakheart, Riverclan’s medicine cat, came up and over the hill as she made her way to the Moonpool. It was the time again to meet with the other medicine cats and discuss what they had been seeing and learning, also not to mention the task they always had to do at paw. They must touch their noses to the pool of moonlit water and see their ancestors with warm whispers. Oakheart couldn’t wait as she finally made it to the pool and turned to see Thunderclan’s medicine cat and her apprentice. She’s have to remember their names sooner or later as she meowed, “Greetings.”

message 5: by Peyton, Head Mod (last edited Sep 29, 2018 11:58AM) (new)

(((Bluesky and Swiftpaw are Windclan, just so you know.)
We will do this the next half moon.))

message 6: by butterbean (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 604 comments ((Yes, I realized my mistake right after I posted it. I posted it on mobile so I forgot to edit it later on a computer. My apologies.))

message 7: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

((All is good.))

message 8: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Lizzy (lizzy100) | 542 comments Mod
The Shadowclan medicine cat, after leaving camp a while ago for the moon pool, finally made her journey and met up with the other medicine cats where they usually met at before going to the moon pool.
"I'm here," Petalcloud meowed, once she had approached.

message 9: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Bluesky]
"I don't think that anyone else is coming, so lets go." She said wanting to get there quickly.

message 10: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Peyton wrote: "[Bluesky]
"I don't think that anyone else is coming, so lets go." She said wanting to get there quickly."

"Then let's go," Petalcloud replied. If the others weren't coming, then there wasn't any use waiting any longer for them.
Petalcloud began to pad next to Bluesky.

message 11: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Bluesky]
Bluesky walked next to Petalcloud. "How has everything been in your clan." She asked making small talk as she watched the cave come closer and closer.

message 12: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 342 comments [Leopardnight]

Running up behind, he panted, saying, "Sorry, there was trouble back at camp. I got here as soon as possible."

((I don't think Nymphflight's coming back. So I sent Leopardnight to the Moonpool.))

message 13: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

((That's fine, Kanomi))

"Everything has been good," Petalcloud meowed back. Then, when Leopardnight caught up, she said, "It's okay. You're here now."

message 14: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 342 comments [Leopardnight]

"Anything to report?" He had a bad feeling something was happening.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 279 comments "Skycloud" Featherstream shouted at the top of her lungs " We need you at camp." Her pelt was streaked with Badgerfang's blood and her eyes were red. " We need any medicine cat" She amended Any help was good at this point

(( sry but we just had a battle and need the medicine cat))

message 16: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Kanomi Okina wrote: "[Leopardnight]

"Anything to report?" He had a bad feeling something was happening."

"Well, Ashfall's much better after Robinkit told me about the horsetail. I believe Robinkit has a gift," Petalcloud informed.

message 17: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

Lunaria wrote: ""Skycloud" Featherstream shouted at the top of her lungs " We need you at camp." Her pelt was streaked with Badgerfang's blood and her eyes were red. " We need any medicine cat" She amended Any hel..."

Petalcloud stopped in her tracks at the sight. Something clearly had happened in Thunderclan, even before Featherstorm said anything.
"What happened?" Petalcloud asked, ready to help.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 279 comments "Badger attack" She breather she hoped Petalcloud would run to thunderclan to help

message 19: by Lizzy, Co-mod (new)

"I'll come with you then," Petalcloud informed her. Shadowclan had never gotten a lot of badger attacks, but Thunderclan seemed to. She knew from stories and even present times how terrible of destruction badgers could cause. "Let's go," she added, and raced towards where Thunderclan territory was alongside the Thunderclan cat.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 279 comments ((start from thunderclan camp))

message 21: by Peyton, Head Mod (new)

[Bluesky]
" I will also come and help". She said