Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

SkyWings > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
A forest surrounding the Claws of the Clouds mountains and lining the banks

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa tumbled to a stop, narrowly missing a boar that shot away from her.

message 3: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Prince Twister flew low through the trees, careful. He had been hiding from a SkyWing guard and it seemed he had missed him a while ago. He needed to be more careful when trying to convince a guard that his parents where wrong and the war was not a good thing...

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa's head shot up. She could smell something else, but it didn't exactly smell like prey. She crept towards the scent, edging around bushes and leaping over logs

message 5: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister heard something. He looked around and got tense. He didn't want to get ambushed. His eyes scanned around.

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Her eyes narrowed as a wing came into view. She dug her claw into the nearby trees, propelling herself forward onto the mysterious dragon with a roar.

message 7: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister heard her and immediately turned belly up as she fell from higher up. He prepared for an impact and once she got to him he swiped a claw towards her. He growled menacingly.

((Sorry, the notifications are acting weird))

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa snatched her neck back, but she earned a scratch on her snout as she bared her teeth. "Who are you?" she growled, raising her tail barb high.

(( don't worry about it ^^ ))

message 9: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister took a defensive position. He wasn’t that much of a fighter, so he preferred to use his wings as an advantage and tire his opponents with defense. “You tell me first who you are, you attacked first,” he growled back.

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Well I saw an intruder in my territory so I attacked. Is that a good enough reason for you?" Mesa said, annoyed, watching him carefully

message 11: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments “Intruder?” he said confused. “I am not intruder. I was simply flyIng by!” he exclaimed. He stared at her accusingly. “Also, attacking a prince may not be a good idea,” he said with a hint of a smile. He never usually used that and, in truth, his parents weren’t really fond of him, but he found it useful sometimes.

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa looked him up and down. "You're a prince?" she said skeptically, raising her eyeridge. "What's a pampered royal cloudhead doing here?"

((cloudhead XD))

message 13: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister tried not to be offended. “Well, I’m flying around. I also like to fly around different places,” he said, looking down. “Perhaps we should dialogue instead of fight?”

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa coughed to hide her snort. "I'm surprised Amber let you fly around." she said, unable to hide her sarcasm, but she was also curious.

message 15: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments He stopped trying to look tough and royalty-like. “I, uh...” his head dropped a bit. “She’s not on good terms with me.” He decided to say the truth. Generally he’d invent a lie.

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Oh." Mesa frowned slightly, sensing the touchiness of the topic. "What happened?"

message 17: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments He opened his wings to their full extent, their bigger than normal size evident. “I was born different. My bigger wings make me a bit clumsier on the ground and I was left to die when I was young. I survived and went to claim my title which, surprisingly, I got but they hate to see me around so I just go fly around for days.” He shrugged. “I don’t really care. I’m not even direct heir or anything.” He went down and landed. “And you? Now you know who I am and all that. My turn.”

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa examined his wings. "What do you want to know about me? I wasn't left to die or anything dramatic like that." she smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes.

message 19: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments He shrugged. “Every dragon has something that n their lives that matters. I try to know them so I can understand the dragon,” he said honestly. “I don’t think fighting is the answer to our problems and, if we know each other, then maybe even wars might he stopped.”

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"I guess...kind of like how the dragonets stopped the IceWing/NightWing war." Mesa mused, ruffling her wings. "Well, in the spirit of understanding each other, I'm Mesa."

message 21: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister smiled. “Nice to meet you, Mesa.” He relaxed. “However... attacking a passerby dragon is a bit extreme, don’t you think?”

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa laughed. "I've been a little on edge recently, with the war and all. Forgive me." she said apologetically. "So what's your name? I don't think you mentioned it."

message 23: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments He smiled amiably. “It’s understandable!” He chuckled. “Sorry for forgetting, my name is Twister.”

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Prince Twister, it is a joy to make your acquaintance." Mesa grinned. "Yeah, I've seen SkyWings going through this area so I mostly stay out of their way in case they think..." she waved her tail barb.

message 25: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister looked at it and shuddered. “That looks pretty dangerous,” he said chuckling nervously. “I try to take pride in my wings, they do work in my favor most of the time,” he said extending them fully. “Although most dragons make fun of them. Until they go against them.”

message 26: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa sized up his wings. "Why would they laugh?" she said, curious. "I've been laughed at for being a hybrid, so what is bigger wings in the face of that?"

message 27: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments “Mostly cause they tend to look a bit clumsy when I’m not flying,” he said casually. “They’re useful to fly better and to fight better, actually.”

message 28: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"I think they look fine. I'd rather have bigger wings than smaller." she said, opening her wings which were normal SkyWing size and comparing them to Twister's.

message 29: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments He smiled. “Thanks.” He then heard something. Wings. “Do you hear that?” he asked, concern showing in his voice.

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa smiled at him, but her head shot up as she heard the noise too. "Sounds like we got company." she said, a small growl escaping her throat.

message 31: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Fjord waited for a few seconds until two large skywings came out. They where soldiers, and when they saw Mesa and Twister they immediately turned towards them. Fjord tried to stand taller and, again, appear more regal.

“What’re you two doing here?” one of them asked suspiciously.

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( fjord? lol ))

message 33: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"You going to prince-talk them into ignoring us or are we going to fight?" Mesa said out of the corner of her mouth, her tail twitching as she eyed the soldiers

message 34: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments ((Ups! Sorry! Twister! Got confused))

Twister nodded. “What do you want?” The young prince asked them. He unfolded a bit jis wings, just in case he needed to use them later. The soldiers stared at him. They started walking around them menacingly. “We don’t want to fight!” Twister exclaimed.

message 35: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa hissed warningly at one of the soldiers as he walked a little too close to her. "Where you followed?" Mesa asked Twister, flicking her tail barb forward in case she needed to escape

message 36: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister shook his head. “I made sure I wasn’t. Mother always tried to keep track of me, but they never find me.” He sighed. They were going to need to fight.

The guards smiled. “We’ve been bored lately, and need something I entertain ourselves,” one of them said. “And two drsgonets in the middle of nowhere?” They chuckled evilly in a very cliché way. “This is gonna be fun.” They stopped and growled.

message 37: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

(( in a very cliche way XD ))

"Maybe fun for us. Probably not for you." Mesa said, lifting her chin. "You're about to make a terrible mistake if you attack us." She arched her back, digging her talons into the soil in preparation to launch herself forward

message 38: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments The dragon growled and jumped at them. Twister looked worryingly. “This is not how it should be resolved!” he said as one the dragons approached him and the other attacked Mesa. “You are making a mistake!”

message 39: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

The moment Mesa saw that they lunged, she propelled herself up and over the first guard's head, catching him in a headlock on the way down. "Since they're attacking us, am I allowed to kill him?" Mesa said, her voice a little strained as the guard thrashed in her grip

message 40: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments “No!” he exclaimed just as the other dragon attacked him. Twister leaped to the side but the dragon’s claws cut a bit. He turned and took a defensive pose. “Or... only as a last resort,” he told her, trying to see how he could defend himself without, Well, killing.

message 41: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

The soldier twisted, slashing Mesa's underbelly. She hissed, jerking back and freeing him from her grip. She lowered her belly to the ground, arching her back like a scorpion. "If you get us killed, this is going to be your fault, prince!" Mesa hissed

message 42: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister shrugged. “In truth, I highly doubt we are gonna die,” he said as a matter-of-fact. He opened his wings to their full extent and rapidly closed them, sending a small twister towards the dragon attacking him. The dragon looked surprised as the twister hit him, causing his wings to flare open against his will and sending him into the air and against a tree. Twister then smiled and leaped to the air, flying rapidly towards the dragon. He then stopped right in front of him and flapped as hard as he could. The dragon screamed as he was sent flying backwards again, breaking a few trees on his way.

message 43: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"Wow." Mesa watched the soldier go flying, impressed despite herself. The soldier she was supposed to be battling stabbed his claws into her tail, and she slashed hers across his chest, causing him to stumble backwards, blood pouring from his belly. "That's what you get!" Mesa bared her teeth, and he backed away quickly, seeing the murderous gleam in her eye

message 44: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister looked at her. “Don’t kill hi...” he didn’t finish as the other dragon slammed into him.

“You little...” The guard muttered as he clawed at Twister. “I’ll be sure your wings don’t work before finishing you off!” Twister rapidly pushed him away. However, twister now had two deep cuts on his belly.

“You’ll have to beat me first,” he told the guard.

message 45: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa glanced over, reassuring herself that he was doing okay. The guard she was battling attacked, gripping her tail in one claw while shoving her snout into the dirt with another. She beat her wings, trying to dislodge him, but he pinned her down with a hind leg. "Dirty hybrid. You don't deserve to exist." The guard hissed, leaning closer

message 46: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister rapidly sent another twister at the dragon attacking him. The dragon evaded part of it, but he still fell to the ground. Twister turned at Mesa and saw the dragon on top of her. “Let her go!” He said, propelling himself forward, using his massive wigs to gain speed faster than the average dragon. In a second he was on top of the dragon, using his momentum and speed to hit him as hard as he could. The dragon that had been on top of Mesa and twister were sent tumbling a few feet, twister clawing at the dragon.

message 47: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Mesa gasped, her breath knocked out of her when the twister. "I was doing fine, you know." she said, "But nice moves."

She spotted movement at the edge of her vision and leapt onto the guard that was about to attack Twister. "Don't move." her voice was dark as she positioned her tail over the guard's spinal cord,

message 48: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister managed to land on top of the dragon and, with a fast strike, hit him in the head, knocking him out. Twister walked over to Mesa and the trapped dragon under her. “What now?” He asked.

message 49: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

"um..." Mesa mimicked Twister's move, knocking the guard out. She leapt off of the body, landing gracefully beside Twister. "So...have you ever left the Sky Kingdom?"

message 50: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 239 comments Twister slowly shook his head. "No... or at least, I don't think so. I was raised by a Mudwing near the border with the mudwing kingdom, but I don't think I ever did cross outside the Sky Kingdom. Why?"

« previous 1