2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Melissa's Reading Plan - October 2017

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Oct 16, 2017 04:53PM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1266 comments Currently Reading
Mad City: The True Story of the Campus Murders That America Forgot by Michael Arntfield - DNF
Dragonwatch (Fablehaven Adventure #1) by Brandon Mull ✔
Shadowed Soul by Jim Butcher ✔
Mad City The True Story of the Campus Murders That America Forgot by Michael Arntfield Dragonwatch (Dragonwatch #1) by Brandon Mull Shadowed Souls by Jim Butcher

Plan to Read - Series
Revisionary (Magic Ex Libris #4) by Jim C. Hines
All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7) by Charlaine Harris
From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse #8) by Charlaine Harris
Skin Game (The Dresden Files #15) by Jim Butcher
The Keepsake (Rizzoli & Isles #7) by Tess Gerritsen
Revisionary (Magic Ex Libris, #4) by Jim C. Hines All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7) by Charlaine Harris From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse, #8) by Charlaine Harris Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher The Keepsake (Rizzoli & Isles, #7) by Tess Gerritsen

Plan to Read - Standalones
Stronger by Jeff Bauman ✔
Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy: Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbott
The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
Stronger by Jeff Bauman Liar, Temptress, Soldier, Spy Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbott The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson

message 2: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1630 comments Looks like you're rolling along with Sookie and Harry, Melissa. Have a great month!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4015 comments Mod
Hope you enjoy your books this month, Melissa.
I'm listening to All Together Dead now and it has some interesting revelations.

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2120 comments I read the Dresden short story in Shadowed Souls a couple of nights ago. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

message 5: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10414 comments Mod
You’re doing GREAT with your series Reads, Melissa! Good luck this month.

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2250 comments Quite the variety of books for this month.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1266 comments I finished reading Shadowed Souls by Jim Butcher and Dragonwatch by Brandon Mull. Reviews will be posted soon. I just got back from vacation.

I have started Stronger by Jeff Bauman and am really enjoying it. His story is amazing!

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1266 comments I finished reading Stronger by Jeff Bauman. This is definitely my favorite book so far this year! I'm not sure what I'm going to start next. I'm still reading Dead Woman Walking by Sharon Bolton and Skin Games by Jim Butcher.