Musique Academy discussion

Houses > Albert Wagner + Zander Muller + Bin Moon + Adrien Sebastian Vontre

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) Zander sat in his room cleaning his trumpet. He looked at his music sheet. He breathed in slowly then deeply. He put his trumpet to his lips and began playing Counting Stars trumpet solo. He grinned to himself without missing a beat.

((Link if you want an idea. Just take out the piano in the background. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWGu0...))

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
((I must say those boys are great dancers, they must practice a lot to be even with each other.))

The Great and Powerful Matt Addision~ Spy; Liberty Valence~ Gunslinger; Speed Racer~ Driver; Project Alice and Leon S. Kennedy~ Zombie Slayers  (polishchicken) | 3314 comments Mod
(Thanks!)j

Rebecca was swinging her arms as she was walking by the houses, she didn’t know where she was going or where she even was. Humming to herself she stopped when she heard someone playing the violin, then she decided to follow the music

Becky walked over to the house and walked in, then headed to the room where she heard the music. Since she was always stoned, she lives in her own world. Listening to the music she started to spin around dancing as she moved closer to him room.

She frowned when the music stopped then slowly walked over in to his room. “Hey dude... why did you stop?” She asked out of curiosity before she tilted her head when she saw him laying on the floor. Looking at him she smiled to herself then went back to her thoughts.

Becky jumped at his reaction before she went back to normal, “I heard you playing dude.” She said before she slowly spun around lifting her arms up then back down

“Yeaaa.” She said drifting off to her own world again. Humming a famous cello tune she swayed to the beat, letting her pink braided her flow with the melody

((I’m back, so whenever you wanna rp I here))

((That’ll be nice, but I’m affraid I responded extremely late. I’m sorry i didn’t respond rigth away))

Becky stopped swaying to her humming when Bin moved, he kinda broth her back from her daydream. “Hey dude, I’m Becky.” She said in a mellow voice and a small smile.

“Puppycat, I like that.” She said looking around his room as well. Playing with her hair she looked back at him, “Do you want to get lost with me?” She asked knowing if they went out to adventure the school, she’ll most likely get lost again.

Becky happened to tilt head head at the same moment, she didn’t realize it tho. “Get lost with me? Umm. Do you want to go around school with me?” She asked looking at him with her head still tilted

“Yeaaa duude!” She raised her voice a little as she nodded her head in approval to his response. “Where ever the wind takes us.” She spoke in a soft voice spinning around so that she could walk out of his room.

She nodded her head in response, smiling as she lead the way to the door.

((Where do you wanna take them?))

((Oh okay. Well good luck. You could post anytime you want. But I could post first))

((Yea I just posted, it’s not the greatest but it’s something.))

message 24: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 182 comments ((Hey I'm living with you guys now. Mind if I join?))

((Al is currently wondering around right now, but I do know that Bin is at the Lake with one of my characters is you’d like to join them.))

message 26: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 182 comments ((Cool. Thanks.))