Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

#scandal
This topic is about #scandal
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > #Scandal by Sarah Ockler → Start Date: July 28, 2014

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Jul 02, 2014 06:04PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily | 1591 comments Jacquelyn, and I will be reading #Scandal by Sarah Ockler starting July 26 feel free to join us.

message 2: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Thanks for making the thread! :D

message 3: by Zoë (new) - added it

Zoë Danielle | 20 comments Just commenting cause I'd love to join in and hopefully this will give me a reminder when it's time :)

message 4: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Zoë wrote: "Just commenting cause I'd love to join in and hopefully this will give me a reminder when it's time :)"

Awesome! Hope you can join! :)

Emily | 1591 comments Mine copy just came in at the library so I'll be ready to start this one!!!

message 6: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Emily wrote: "Mine copy just came in at the library so I'll be ready to start this one!!!"

Awesome! I have my copy ready to go as well. :)

Christina Lucci (danneiwinchester13) | 65 comments I'd love to read this with y'all.

message 8: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Christina wrote: "I'd love to read this with y'all."

Awesome! We would love to have you. :)

Emily | 1591 comments Christina wrote: "I'd love to read this with y'all."

Great! The more we have the more discussion we'll get going.

Emily | 1591 comments I love Sarah Ockler's Twenty boy Summer and Bittersweet.

message 11: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments I have only read Bittersweet and I think I enjoyed it. lol

message 12: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments So I just saw this book is due back on the 21st for me and I can't renew it because there is a hold list. I will have to read it early and just post my spoilers and thoughts.

Emily | 1591 comments I can read it sooner if you want

message 14: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (last edited Jul 11, 2014 02:18PM) (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Thanks!! Okay, could we possibly move it to Monday? 7/14?

Emily | 1591 comments Jacquelyn wrote: "Thanks!! Okay, could we possibly move it to Monday? 7/14?"

I'm just now seeing this did you read it yet? I have it and plan to start it right after I'm done with the book I'm on It wasn't even showing there was any new posts on here.

message 16: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments I actually had to return it.. It was due on Monday. Sorry! :(

message 17: by Zoë (new) - added it

Zoë Danielle | 20 comments Emily wrote: "Jacquelyn wrote: "Thanks!! Okay, could we possibly move it to Monday? 7/14?"

I'm just now seeing this did you read it yet? I have it and plan to start it right after I'm done with the book I'm on ..."

I can read it with you Emily! :) I probably won't be able to start until Monday but let me know what you think.

Emily | 1591 comments Monday works for me Zoe. Sorry Jacquelyn :( I hope you get to read it eventually.

message 19: by Zoë (new) - added it

Zoë Danielle | 20 comments Emily wrote: "Monday works for me Zoe. Sorry Jacquelyn :( I hope you get to read it eventually."
Sounds good, how do you want to divide it up? Like 100 pages a day? I don't know how the chapters work but something like that would work for me.

Emily | 1591 comments yeah 100 pages a day is usually what I average when I read so that works for me. I'll go ahead change the start date to the 28th.

message 21: by Zoë (new) - added it

Zoë Danielle | 20 comments Emily wrote: "yeah 100 pages a day is usually what I average when I read so that works for me. I'll go ahead change the start date to the 28th."
sounds perfect! :)

Emily | 1591 comments I'm a day behind on this just now 100 pages in, but is seems good so far.

message 23: by Zoë (new) - added it

Zoë Danielle | 20 comments Emily wrote: "I'm a day behind on this just now 100 pages in, but is seems good so far."

I haven't started :( my last few days haven't been great and I'm in a bit of reading slump. Sorry :(

Christina Lucci (danneiwinchester13) | 65 comments Just started today.

message 25: by Emily (last edited Aug 01, 2014 07:17AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily | 1591 comments Zoë wrote: "Emily wrote: "I'm a day behind on this just now 100 pages in, but is seems good so far."

I haven't started :( my last few days haven't been great and I'm in a bit of reading slump. Sorry :("

No big deal, my reading has kind of slowed the last couple days too. I'm not even on page 200 but I hope to finish it before the end of the weekend. I just picked up 4 more books from the library and just got a notice a couple more I had on hold are in. So I need to be reading.
Hope today is better for you.

Emily | 1591 comments Christina wrote: "Just started today."

Great maybe you'll catch up with me!

Christina Lucci (danneiwinchester13) | 65 comments On pg. 136 right now

Christina Lucci (danneiwinchester13) | 65 comments Scratch that I'm now on pg. 261.

Emily | 1591 comments What do you think so far?
I'm finished. (view spoiler)

Christina Lucci (danneiwinchester13) | 65 comments I finished it on Friday. I thought it was better towards the end. It was kind of slow at the beginning.