RP RP RP RP! discussion

The Current moderater- IMPORTANT!!! VIEW THIS!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Does anybody have any objections agaisnt the moderater right now? I am thinking of recycling this group.

message 2: by Soumya (new)

Soumya you're thinking of deleting this group?

message 3: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) No, not deleting just making it into something new.

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Oh...could you keep the Romance rp though...I got a really good start on that one.

No I have no objection of you being the mod. What happened to the others?

message 5: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) I don't know.

message 6: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Do you have any suggestions on what I should recycle it to be?

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Not many of the rps are active. I'd say to recyle ones that haven't been rped for more than 15 days. Just a suggestion.

message 8: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Good idea!!

message 9: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) I might change the pic too, it's getting a bit old.

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Okay.

message 11: by Silver (new)

Silver Howdy.

message 12: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Hi!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

cool you're making it into something new?

message 14: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Yep!!
It will still be a role play place, just kind of remodeled.
It might take a couple of days... but if anyone wants me to turn it into something different please speak up!!

message 15: by Silver (new)

Silver I followed Blooming here. I'm actually looking for a library book I lost.

message 16: by Soumya (new)

Soumya We could make a section for rps, a section for games, a section for chatting, a section for advertising groups.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginger wrote: "Yep!!
It will still be a role play place, just kind of remodeled.
It might take a couple of days... but if anyone wants me to turn it into something different please speak up!!"

can i help?

message 18: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Sure!!

Good idea Blooming! All of you three can be moderaters!!

message 19: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Oh, Thanks.

message 20: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) So you guys can start helping now!

message 21: by Silver (new)

Silver cool! *deams up rps* no wait I've used those all before.... but you might not have done them!!

message 22: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I'd say we delete all the non-active groups but keep the active groups.

message 23: by Soumya (new)

Soumya one other thing, I think we should make one topic for Rps and put all the rps in one section and all the charactetrs in the character section:

ex.

File: Characters

Romance Characters
Harry Potter Characters
etc.

File: Roleplays

Romance rp
Harry Potter rp
etc.

message 24: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Ok, lets start!

message 25: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Okay.

message 26: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Did you realize that we're not mods anymore.

message 27: by Silver (new)

Silver *sigh* I did make a folder already though. Um, you can change it I guess...

message 28: by Soumya (new)

Soumya oh, I saw it...I was thinking of something different than that.

we're not mods anymore.

message 29: by Silver (new)

Silver I know, I made it after I read that post. SUNDAE!!!

message 30: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Oh...I wonder why Ginger left the group.

message 31: by Silver (new)

Silver Perhaps there's an error and the moderators keep being removed, like Dapplenose was. And too bad we didn't notice sooner - when there's no moderator you can claim moderatorship.

message 32: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Ginger didn't leave. She got deleted...I'm not sure how she was deleted though.

message 33: by Soumya (new)

Soumya And I don't mind not being a mod, but it was weird, how first I was, then I wasn't.

message 34: by Silver (new)

Silver wait a minute... when you said "we aren't mods anymore" or something, was Ginger the only moderator at that time?

message 35: by Soumya (new)

Soumya No...She was the mod first...she appointed you, me, and the awsome group helper as mods. Suddenly, I was changing from section to section, and the mods were changing. First it was The awsome group helper and me, then her and you, and then just her. And then I realized Ginger wasn't in the group either.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

IMPORTANT ANOUNCEMENT!

ginger stole the group from icefire! i was informed of this and took action. please don't be alarmed, i was just making sure, and icefire said that it was not her intention for ginger to remove all the other mods. i just had to remove you guys so that you didn't restore her before you knew what was going on

message 37: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Oh...uh...I'm sorry...I don't know what's the truth...I invited her back...I'm not sure who's telling the truth though...

I'd never do anything to ruin the group.

I kind of suspected you for a while, I wasn't going to take any action though. Really, are you sure about this?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

GINGER I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

dapplenose informed me of everything.

message 40: by Soumya (new)

Soumya So it's true? Oh god, I'm sorry.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

*Growl* Thank you Dapplenose !

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yes well i saved the day no need to worry =D

message 43: by Soumya (new)

Soumya They way she said it sounded believable.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

that's ginger...

message 45: by Soumya (new)

Soumya It's hard to see who's telling the truth and who's not on the internet...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

ginger removed everybody else as mods then was going to change the group. but i was informed my dapplenose of this and became a mod so i could fix this mess btw please don't tell ginger about this please

message 47: by Soumya (new)

Soumya About the announcement or about what you just said?

I'm in another group and I posted the Anouncement you typed. She didn't respond, so I quickly deleted the posts hoping she didn't see them.

I was surprised when I saw Ginger as a mod. I thought all the other mods left. But I didn't think this would happen. I never faced this before.

message 48: by Soumya (new)

Soumya One problem, I invited her before you posted the anouncement. I don't know if she got the invite or not though.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

don't worry she is banned from joining the group. if she joins again, she will be banned immediately so don't worry

message 50: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Ok.

« previous 1 3