VAMPIRE ACADEMY READATHON discussion

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline D. (new)

Caroline D. (CarolineReads) | 25 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I thought I'd get a jump on this month by posting this early. I hope you all are enjoying the Readathon so far!

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan farnworth (tweetybugshouse) I am so much finishing up wandering star by romina Russell so I can start on the first

message 3: by Gina (new)

Gina Bowman | 43 comments Looking forward to seeing everyone's posts!

message 4: by Jan (new)

Jan farnworth (tweetybugshouse) Finished wow what an ending. Ready for book six also are we going to do the spin off as well?

message 5: by Gina (new)

Gina Bowman | 43 comments Jan wrote: "Finished wow what an ending. Ready for book six also are we going to do the spin off as well?"

I hope so. I only read the Bloodlines books one time through and I would love to read them again and have discussions with others. I was so disappointed when I started reading and Rose/Dimitri weren't a big part of these stories or at least frequent updates like
"Hey, Rose called me this morning and we talked for a half hour about.....". I had a distinct cut of feeling. So it jaded my experience during the books.

Now I want to read them through again knowing the outcome but to see all the stuff I missed that first time through.