Perustopia Book Club discussion

Is there a BOTM for October?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) | 31 comments Is there a book of the month for October?

Nilun (BooktasticNerd)  (booktasticnerd) | 191 comments It hasn't been announced, yet. Regan should announce it soon in her October TBR video.

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) | 31 comments Nilun (BooktasticNerd) wrote: "It hasn't been announced, yet. Regan should announce it soon in her October TBR video."

Awesome! Thank you. :)

message 4: by Angélica (new)

Angélica | 32 comments What happened with the book of september?

message 5: by Lilia (new)

Lilia | 136 comments @Angelica I think the book was Geekerella for September

message 6: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Dickinson (katelynpdickinson) | 24 comments They never even did a live show for The Last Magician, so I don’t know if they’ve said yet

message 7: by Sherry (last edited Oct 05, 2017 01:19PM) (new)

Sherry Aria the Blue Fairy wrote: "Is there a book of the month for October?"

Yes, they just announced it I think it's An enchantment of ravens. My library doesn't have it of course, it's very new. :( I can't read it.

abigailisnotokay | 2 comments My library doesn't have it either but I want to read it so badddd!

message 9: by Tacey Raye (new)

Tacey Raye Mine doesn’t have it either and it sounds so interesting!

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) | 31 comments Serafina wrote: "Aria the Blue Fairy wrote: "Is there a book of the month for October?"

Yes, they just announced it I think it's An enchantment of ravens. My library doesn't have it of course, it's very new. :( I ..."

Ohh! Sounds great! I can't wait to start reading that. It's one of my most anticipated book. Unfortunately, this is not available locally. I'll have to get it as an ebook. :(