What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Dance Through Time (MacLeod, #1; de Piaget/MacLeod, #2)
This topic is about A Dance Through Time
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. romance/time travel where a family member of one family (one book for each family member) roams their property/ family home and ends up time traveling back in time. each person gets their love in a different time. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (last edited Sep 28, 2017 10:12PM) (new)

Dawn Staples | 2 comments hello, my mother was hoping to read a series she has read before, but she can not remember titles or the author. it is a romance time travel, where a family member of one family (one book for each family member) roams their property/ family home and ends up time traveling back in time. each person gets their love in a different time. She thinks they were published in the 1990s. she thought they might be by Jude Deveraux or Johanna Lindsey, but i can not find any books like that by those authors. any help would be appreciated. thank you.

message 2: by Aerulan (new) - added it

Aerulan | 1180 comments Dawn, does your mother remember anything about where it was set? Even something general like 'somewhere in Europe' or 'it definitely wasn't in the US' could help narrow it down. And they traveled back in time on their property, so did they stay in the same place/location but just move back in time? Or did they end up someplace different in the past than where they came from?

Was it mostly women from the family going back in time, or men, or a mix of both? Did anybody come forward from the past?

There's so many time travel romances, any details that might make your mother's ones stand out as the right books could be helpful if you've got them.

message 3: by Dawn (last edited Sep 29, 2017 11:18PM) (new)

Dawn Staples | 2 comments My mother and i went over some synopsis's of some time travel romance books, to see if we could spark a memory. We Got Even Luckier than that. We found the books she was looking for. thank you to all who helped in any way. For anyone wanting this series it is the MacLeod Family by Lynn Kurland.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32111 comments Mod
Glad you and your mother found the books, Dawn. Here are the links:

MacLeod series by Lynn Kurland - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4078...

de Piaget/MacLeod series -
\https://www.goodreads.com/series/9019...

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Plot details added to header. This could help future members looking for the same book or series.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lynn Kurland (other topics)