Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Paranormal Romance with Murder Mystery Subplot

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

for_books'_sake Hey, I'm looking for someone to beta for my current WIP Dreamweaver.

Here's the blurb:

When you spend your life inside dreams, sometimes you forget to live them.
17 year old Georgina has always known seeing fairies is a curse - one that’s stolen half her family’s sanity. She’s determined the fae won’t get inside her mind. Protecting it might be harder than she thinks, though.
Nor is a Dreamweaver, destined to spend his immortal life feeding on the desires of others. Trapped in the shadow of two worlds, he has the power to grant any dream except his own. Until he meets her.
But where dreams go, nightmares are never far behind…

I'd also be willing to beta for anyone wanting to swap their stuff, (anything except horror or erotica). Thanks in advance. :)

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 20 comments Hi Sophie,

Sounds interesting. How long is it? You can send it to me at limbomonkey@yahoo.com

for_books'_sake Hi Emily, at the minute it's between 50-60k as I'm still editing the last third of it and it may alter depending how much I cut. Would it be alright if I send it to you a few chapters at a time?

message 4: by Juniper (last edited Sep 30, 2017 09:11AM) (new)

Juniper (junipsquid) | 2 comments Hi Sophie!

This sounds interesting! If you want to converse further via email, I can send you my email address.

~ Juniper

message 5: by for_books'_sake (last edited Sep 30, 2017 12:31PM) (new)

for_books'_sake Juniper, that would be great. My email is closeyoureyesandtakealeap@gmail.com