Metal discussion

New Behemoth Album

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kailey (new)

Kailey (lukutuokka) | 48 comments The release date for the US is Aug. 11th!! I was at the bookstore the other day and I picked up the newest copy of Terrorizor and Decibel because they both have write ups on the new album, Evangelion.
http://www.metalblade.com/behemoth/in...

message 2: by Kailey (new)

Kailey (lukutuokka) | 48 comments Today is the Day!!

message 3: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 7 comments it is sweet. listening to it right now

message 4: by Kailey (new)

Kailey (lukutuokka) | 48 comments Truly a great metal album. I am glad that I finally live in an area that I can go to the store and buy it on release day. For so long I have lived in small towns that did not even have a record store let alone one that would have a metal selection. Had to go to three stores to find it and that makes me feel like I should go back to ordering online, but the happy fluttery feeling that happens in my chest when I pick out a metal album in the store is so worth the extra running around.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments So I guess I should be expecting my copy soon. Or should i just be a big girl and buy one of my own??? I just can't make up my mind. Glad you found it though other wise how would Cali be without San Fran?

message 6: by Kailey (new)

Kailey (lukutuokka) | 48 comments I will send a copy. If you get restless you should buy a copy! I do not know if you will be able to find it in Savannah. You might have to order it off of the internet. It is awesome!! Did you watch the video on the link?

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments My kailey sends and I must watch. Every time. He really is one of my favorites I know u will ask me why so I will just come clean now. A lot has to do with u I know if u like it I will most likely. So I am always open to what u suggest. Plus he makes good call of duty music. I listen to ur playlist while I kill the guys on line

message 8: by Kyle (new)

Kyle | 7 comments You rock laura. . . simply put, blaringly obvious.

message 9: by Damien (new)

Damien bloodspear (soulabliteration) | 29 comments evengellion was simply an amazing album....hands down, its right next to demigod in my favorite behemoth albums....i really hope nergal gets better....

message 10: by Adam (new)

Adam | 44 comments Yeah, it was really disappointing that they had to cancel the US tour with Watain. I'm glad I got to see Behemoth on the initial Evangelion tour, they put on a great show.

Evengelion was amazing, much better than the other stuff they'd been putting out lately, in my opinion.

message 11: by Damien (new)

Damien bloodspear (soulabliteration) | 29 comments you have to admit the apostasy album was insane with its technicality. demigod was more groovy and heavy. evengellion was aperfect mix

message 12: by Adam (new)

Adam | 44 comments Yeah, they're definitely more technical. But technical playing doesn't interest me very much.

Well, ever since Behemoth put out Satanica their sound has basically increased in heaviness... now they just sound like a freight train haha.

message 13: by Damien (new)

Damien bloodspear (soulabliteration) | 29 comments there is nothing wrong with sounding like a 100 ton locomotive in my book haha.

message 14: by Adam (new)

Adam | 44 comments haha, I have to completely agree!

message 15: by Damien (new)

Damien bloodspear (soulabliteration) | 29 comments then we are now friends metal buddy.
do you like vesania?

message 16: by Adam (new)

Adam | 44 comments Hell yeah man, Vesania is awesome. Although the title of their last album was really dumb... "Distructive Killusions"... come on. It sounded really good though.

message 17: by Damien (new)

Damien bloodspear (soulabliteration) | 29 comments lmao, yeah album was excellent though, although their inspiration for creativity in names is decreasing, their still pumping out excellent music. long live orion.

message 19: by Damien (new)

Damien bloodspear (soulabliteration) | 29 comments hmm, i have recently fallen back in love with this album. its really all i listen to now.

message 20: by Kailey (new)

Kailey (lukutuokka) | 48 comments Nergal is on the road to recovery from cancer and Behemoth are talking about a new CD and tour! Good News!