Paper & Glam Book Club discussion

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)
This topic is about Anne of Green Gables
Glam Archives | 2017 > October 2017: Anne Of Green Gables

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisamarie (new) - added it

Lisamarie Landreth (paperandglam) | 237 comments Mod
It's time to read the fall classic...Anne of Green Gables. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Love, J (jennem) | 52 comments Excited!!! I’ve never read this book before.

Tanelle Nash I'm looking forward to rereading this book. Haven't read it since I was a kid

Heather | 14 comments I'm also looking forward to it. I'm never read it (gasp) but of course I love the movie with Meagan Follows!

Steph Sanford (steph_sanford) Just got the audiobook narrated by Rachel McAdams. Can’t wait to get started! 🍁

Love, J (jennem) | 52 comments I didn’t know it was a movie too. I’ll definitely have to check it out after I finish reading/listening to the book.

Steph Sanford (steph_sanford) My favorite line so far, "It's all full of rainbows - just little young rainbows that haven't grown big yet" Such imaginative little girls.

Love, J (jennem) | 52 comments I finished the book and now I’m watching the movie. Matthew makes me cry. He’s so sweet.

Steph Sanford (steph_sanford) Not sure how I missed that Marilla and Matthew were brother and sister before. I always had it in my mind they were a couple that never had children.