Pendragon lovers' group discussion

Roleplay > dead

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Levi (new)

Levi (actingtiger9) | 6 comments you know
saint dane doesnt want courtny or dodger to die.
but wat if something went wrong???

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) have u read them all?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm guessing... No.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) yep. hi justin!

message 5: by Levi (new)

Levi (actingtiger9) | 6 comments me niether

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I've read them all, I was just guessing that you hadn't. And I was right! I'm a genius. :P

PS Hi Rocio!

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) lol i have read the all too
and HI! :]

message 8: by Levi (new)

Levi (actingtiger9) | 6 comments no

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) i've read them all... finally...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yayz

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) cool

message 12: by Em (last edited Nov 28, 2009 03:48PM) (new)

Em Parrott (mbrainspaz) | 44 comments I think SD overcomplicated some of his plots to mess with Courtney and Mark. I mean, first he tried to kill her, then he changed his mind, then he tries again and she doesn't die, etc . . .

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) it was all part of his big plan, u know. to confuse Bobby.

message 14: by Em (new)

Em Parrott (mbrainspaz) | 44 comments well it confused me too!

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) hahaha

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ tik tok..! wrote: "it was all part of his big plan, u know. to confuse Bobby."

Yeah.I agree.Bobby really needed the experince because he got older,wiser and *grins shyly* hunkier through the whole process.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Lol yeah. And umm I guess you could say "hunkier" maybe judging by the front cover...

message 18: by Merc (new)

Merc (oswinssouffle) Emily wrote: "I think SD overcomplicated some of his plots to mess with Courtney and Mark. I mean, first he tried to kill her, then he changed his mind, then he tries again and she doesn't die, etc . . .
"

I kind of agree with the overcomplicated nature of SD's plan. But, I do believe most of it happened due to his ego. I think he felt like they were just pawns and he could play with them as may.

Or, he may have felt that the death of C&M could have sent Bobby over the deep in- making him want to end SD even more.

message 19: by David (new)

David (Dave222) | 2 comments i havent posted this in a long time