The Fate of an Almond discussion

General > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anneke (last edited Feb 25, 2010 08:35PM) (new)

Anneke (djalakuchi) | 17 comments Mod
Guess what. My little brother said that he would have a gadget when he's a scientist that would vaporize annoying people. And then I said, "Shoot, there I go" and then he said "Don't worry, I wouldn't vaporize you, you're my sister"

That was very sweet of him to say.

message 2: by NoOtherOneButU (new)

NoOtherOneButU | 5 comments awhh but whats this group about?

message 3: by Anneke (last edited Feb 26, 2010 06:47AM) (new)

That's not really decided yet. We're planning on trying to start up a kind of get-to-know-you thing (once we get more members, which I'll try hard) and then see how it snowballs from there. Input is like gold, in that area. I haven't been able to do much of anything since the group started, because I've been pretty dang busy. But my schedule is clearing up so you should see some good growth in the next few weeks.

However, my original idea is that I'm planning on making this a group for people who love the books, want to write something of their own, or want to try something like that that they've never done before. I try to get people involved, in that way.

For example, the next major event off the top of my head is Script Frenzy in April! The website is www.scriptfrenzy.com , and I really recommend signing up for the "inspirational" emails they send you.

message 4: by NoOtherOneButU (new)

NoOtherOneButU | 5 comments oh cool i think what you got is good i should try to add some of my friends

message 5: by Anneke (new)

Thanks!!!!! Awesome sauce!!! I should try to get some reward system going on if you add friends. Hmm...