Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General Chatting > A New Blog

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6570 comments Mod
I love blogging and I haven't blogged in a while, but I will definitely be blogging about Hot Pursuit and books to follow.

For anyone that wants my blog addy, it's: archsrelaxation2.blogspot.com - this is my main blog. Arch's Bookland.

I have other blogs as well. Television, Movie and a Music blog. I only have a radio on my Music blog. I listen to Gospel. This blog is not listed on my blog list and neither is my movie blog, because, I haven't blog about movies yet and I should.

You can find my other blogs listed on my main page on the left hand side under "My Blog List"

The blog that I will create when I get home today, will be called: Life: My Thoughts. This was suppose to be my first blog, but I have gone in a different direction. Arch's Bookland became my first blog. What can I say, I love to read.

I will be stating my opinion on different things. Such as something I have seen on the news, etc.. I will not be posting about TV shows or Movies, but if I see an issue that I want to discuss that happen on a movie or TV show, I will talk about that.

I will post my new blog link later.

Oh, I would start a nerd blog, because I'm a nerd, but nah. Danielle has a nice nerd blog out. I can always comment on things she says. Represent the nerds, Danielle!

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Aug 07, 2009 07:42AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
You are more than welcome to have a nerd blog too. The reason I started the geek blog is to give support to the geek girls of color who are hiding their light under bushels. I will check out your blog, my friend.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle wrote: "You are more than welcome to have a nerd blog too. The reason I started the geek blog is to give support to the geek girls of color who are hiding their light under bushels. I will check out your ..."

If I decide to do a nerd blog, I will probably do one later.

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Personally I don't think a woman can have too many blogs. :)

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

I haven't started the blog yet ladies. I had gone to prayers after work, then read a little to Hot Pursuit, followed by watching Psych. Now, I'm checking my email and going back to Hot Pursuit. I plan to be finished with it by early Saturday. Scenes to Courage is running through my head.

I'll let you all know when I have created my new blog

message 6: by Arch , Mod (new)

My new blog addy is: http://archsrelaxation7.blogspot.com/

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I'm a following you, Arch.

message 8: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle wrote: "I'm a following you, Arch."

Okay. I hope my first post made sense.

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

It did. I posted a comment.

message 10: by Arch , Mod (last edited Aug 08, 2009 08:57PM) (new)

Danielle wrote: "It did. I posted a comment."

It didn't come to my email. I'll check it out.

I've just gone to my blog to check your comment Danielle. My blog is showing 0 comments. Go back to my blog and see if you see your comment.