Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > Sneak Peeks Episode 20

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ranata (last edited Aug 06, 2009 06:32PM) (new)

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (emoonae) | 225 comments Thanks for this, Ranata! I love that exchange toward the end:

Sookie - He's your maker isn't he?
Eric - Don't use words you don't understand.
Sookie - You have a lot of love for him.
Eric - Don't use words I don't understand.

That speaks VOLUMES about the character of Eric.

message 3: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) I agree. Yayy Eric!

Jessica  `~Blahyze~` Sarah wrote: "Thanks for this, Ranata! I love that exchange toward the end:

Eric - ..."

I loved that when I saw it, ERIC LOVE!

message 5: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) Cool I hope Bill finds someone nice.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (neimanmarxist) | 80 comments Cary wrote: " Cool I hope Bill finds someone nice. "

I concur!

message 7: by CindyToo (new)

CindyToo | 107 comments Now, I really can't wait for Sunday...

message 8: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) I second that Cindy!

message 9: by Cary (last edited Aug 07, 2009 09:28PM) (new)

Cary (vortigern) Yeah this is going to be real interesting. Of all people I want to know what happens to most it would be Sarah Newlin,LOL!

message 10: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Savage (savagegy6) That last bit with Sookie and Eric is sooo funny! I third that Cindy! lol

message 11: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments i so love eric.

message 12: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) How is everyone getting sneak peaks at episode 20? I got a sneak synopsis but that was all.

message 13: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Savage (savagegy6) HBO.com has sneak peaks and the link is at the top. Part of me didn't want to watch and maybe ruin Sunday but the addict in my over ruled when it said Eric and Sookie, hehe.

message 14: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) tomorrow is Sunday!!!!

message 15: by Tamela (new)

Tamela (tampink703) | 35 comments Sarah wrote: "Thanks for this, Ranata! I love that exchange toward the end:

Eric - ..."

YES! I just watched the sneak peak, wow!

message 16: by Tamela (last edited Aug 08, 2009 04:27PM) (new)

Tamela (tampink703) | 35 comments Cassidy wrote: "HBO.com has sneak peaks and the link is at the top. Part of me didn't want to watch and maybe ruin Sunday but the addict in my over ruled when it said Eric and Sookie, hehe."

Cassidy, I feel the same! After reading some replies, I had to see the sneak peak. I am so looking forward to Sunday.

message 17: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) Cassidy wrote: "HBO.com has sneak peaks and the link is at the top. Part of me didn't want to watch and maybe ruin Sunday but the addict in my over ruled when it said Eric and Sookie, hehe." Tnanks very much Cassidy. I really appreciate you taking the time, and hookin the up. :)

message 18: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Savage (savagegy6) Ranata posted it first, without her posting it I wouldn't have known. It was just the treat I needed, hehe! Thanks Ranata, now I'm hooked on checking HBO.com! :D

message 19: by Cary (new)

Cary (vortigern) Episode 20 when it did now was flying so thick and fast with action and crazyness and could bareley keep up with it. Was Godrich wierd or what? All I wana know is what happend to Sarah Newlin?,LOL