Hex Dragon Cave Group discussion

Games > The Story Game

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) the person above you starts a story. the story coninues on with you part. then the next and the next.

Ex:
peggyroo: once there lived a mouse.

lilaboom: a mouse that ate cheese.

get it? and then if you want to change or start a new story, type: ((NEW STORY))
before each part or story you write. get it? let's go!

message 2: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) ((NEW STORY))

once a dragon sat on a house becuse he felt like it. then he fell over and fell into a deep sleep. another dragon came and sat on the same abondoned house.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) then the other dragon attacked the sleeping dragon.

message 4: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) the sleeping dragon was a vampire, so he woke up and ate his sole. and drank his blood. the dragon named vamp, the vampire was proud!

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 328 comments It was dusk and cloudy, everyone was inside for fear of storm but now was the perfect time for hunting. It was still warm and so all he nocturnal animals were out

message 6: by Chai (last edited Aug 07, 2009 09:22AM) (new)

Chai (timid) vamp hid in the trees. waiting for a fawn to come over. the dragon who died was a guardian dragon of the deer. the deer was close friends to the dragon, because he protected them. but they never returned the price. the baby dragon saw vamp about to attack the fawn, so even though the baby was scared, he flew out and saved the fawn and vamp had a horrible face plant.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((NEW STORY!!))

Gaurdia was a gaurdian dragon who had 4 eggs.but they were killed.she ventured out to find out who killed them.

message 8: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Killer was hiding from Guardia....he killed those eggs.

message 9: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) gaurdia walked into a cave with writing on the walls... in a red liquid... and each word was her hatchling's names...

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Gaurdia found Killer and killed him and looked at her babies' names and started to cry....

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments Daniela wrote: "then...THE KOALA SCREAMED!"

((why do you always say that?))

message 13: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) ((NEW STORY))
A golden hatchling was playing with it's mother.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((WHAT DO THE GOLDEN EGGS LOOK LIKE??))

message 15: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) ((yellow and bright))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((huh???show meeeeeeeeeeeee.))

message 17: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) ((i dont have a gold))

message 18: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ (last edited Aug 11, 2009 03:02PM) (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((meeeeeeeeeeeeh i have an orange egg and i dont even know what the heck it goes to..:(♥☠))

message 19: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) ((oh thats a Magi dragon aka this: Adopt one today! ))

message 20: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 743 comments When suddenly Chuck Norris appeared out of no where and took the hatchling.

message 21: by Tirition (new)

Tirition | 1067 comments ((...))

message 22: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) The hatchling screamed.

message 23: by Resa (last edited Aug 12, 2009 09:47AM) (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 743 comments ((What? I can't help it. xD))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Chuck Norris tripped because Indiana Jones took him out with his whip and he saw Godzilla sneaking up from behind...

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments ((WTH????))
Godzilla took the hatchling and took it to dinosaur island and fought with dinos!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((Ultimate showdown of ultimate Destiny

NEW STORY and click: Adopt one today! ))

A Geode dragon was protecting a magi hatchling from the cold.

message 27: by Resa (last edited Aug 12, 2009 05:42PM) (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 743 comments ((Indiana Jones take out Chuck Norris?! This is madness!, even though I like Harrison Ford better then Chuck Norris.))

So the geode dragon sat down near the hatchling...

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((lol.))

When Indiana jones said"HOLY F***!!"AND THEY BOTH TURNED AROUND AND....

message 29: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (kyogre) | 12 comments and were nearly squashed by a stone dragon that had been sleeping on top of a hill but tipped over and started rolling down.

message 30: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments Then a bomb from Europe killed them all... The End :)

message 31: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 743 comments But yet it wasn't then end, becuase everyone came back as a shade. ;)

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments *hahaha* ((isnt that from a book Brigid is writing?))

message 33: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments Then the shades destroyed everything... NOW the end

message 34: by Resa (new)

Resa (chinchillagirl95) | 743 comments ((Lol no, it's from the Phoenix Requiem.))

message 35: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments ((oh... Brigid did that too))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((NEW STORY...jeez...))

A Split was fighting with itself...

message 37: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments ((hehehe))

message 38: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) Hey people.... jst letting u know the story must be 8 quotes long before a new story is made.... kay? it will create less chaos

message 39: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) and then i fell over an died. mickey mouse came out a started singing.

message 40: by Clarke (new)

Clarke A. (pit909) ...And then Mickey Mouse hugged Indiana Jones.

message 41: by Chai (new)

Chai (timid) then the world EXPLODEDED! MUAHAHAH!

message 42: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ (last edited Aug 19, 2009 12:16PM) (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) I started running around and yelling"GIVE ME THE COOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU STOLE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"and i was weilding a knife.

message 43: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (kyogre) | 12 comments james bond ran off with the cookies

message 44: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 605 comments Jackie Chan jumped out and hit James Bond soooo hard that he flew over to china!!!!!

message 45: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (kyogre) | 12 comments ...but james bond still had the cookies

message 46: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) SO James ate them and everyone then hated him.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Then i brutally murdered james bond and took his money and bought more cookies and ate them.

message 48: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (kyogre) | 12 comments james bond's ghost came over and took all of YOUR money and flushed it down the toilet.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) (ewwwwwwww)

then james bond's ghost crossed over and i got all my money back because i ate a magic cookie.

message 50: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) And Sheeky just sits on the sidelines. ^_^

« previous 1 3 4