Grey Griffins Guild discussion

If you had a Bounder, what kind of faerie would it be?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (azshannon) | 7 comments Mod
This was a question given to the authors by a fan, but I thought it was a great question to add to our goodreads discussion group!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle42) | 2 comments Ooooh! I like this question. I would love to have a Bounder. I'm not sure what particular type of faerie can be a Bounder, but if I had one I would like it to be friendly and smart and funny since we would be together all the time. And good at helping me remember things. :) Can it cook, too?

message 3: by Daanon (new)

Daanon | 1 comments Can I have a flying monkey please?

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (azshannon) | 7 comments Mod
lol..flying monkey..hee hee..I like that idea! But think I am gong with the standard faerie or a sprite.

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula | 2 comments A faerie that would tell me the truth about myself with no spite, that would give me advice on big decisions like I need now:)

message 6: by T.h.o.r.agent (new)

T.h.o.r.agent | 1 comments If I had a Bounder, I think I would choose a Spriggan. It would be awesome to have a shape shifter!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'c pick a Chiuahah sized dragon. That way I could take him around places in my pocket or on my shoulder:)

message 8: by Cameron (new)

Cameron Turnbull (Camulus) | 3 comments I can't decide umong all the wonderful creatures in the Farie realm. I guess it be cool to have a Doppelganger as a Bounder, then it could go to school instead of me!

message 9: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Centeno (Aizen90) | 3 comments mine would be a fire imp

message 10: by stephen (new)

stephen (harrypottersyoungertwin) | 1 comments I would like to have a gargoyle like throkmorten he is as ferocious as he is calm

message 11: by Katt (new)

Katt | 5 comments I would want a shape shifting Dragon.