Roleplay Awesomness discussion

Harry Potter!!! > Harry Potter Role Play!!!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Albus Severus walked to HER Herbolagy class,!))((her?!?))

Teddy and Victoire((or something like that)) were snogging and eating chocolate because he was TRYING to teach her a proper Patronus Charm but got carried away.
((hehehee))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((ya haha thx, i don't know either, i don't think it says in the book...she's hermione's and ron's cousin though so it would be maybe george's kid or one of ron's brothers' kid, that makes sense, right?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((what?? they are! they are cousins! and ron's brother...but o well1 i bet thats just how hermione see's it, not ron, she's the one who said it in d.h. he weasley's and the lupins aren't related.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((yupp))

message 5: by Flor (new)

Flor Saldana | 4 comments (((Victoire is Fluer and Bill's daughter and shes going out with Remus and Tonks son)))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((and you know that how??? It doesn't say anything like that in the books!!!))

"Oh, just go away!" snapped Teddy

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I mean i know who teddy's parents are but victoire???))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy just smiled. He had a lot more on his mind. Full moon was just a couple of days away.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 10, 2009 02:30PM) (new)

((s'okay, where were u?))

Teddy, hearing about how his father and his great friends became Animagases for him and his werewolf problem...he had no idea what he was going to do with his issue.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 10, 2009 02:36PM) (new)

He had no idea what to say to McGonagall about his condition because he had no idea of how it would help. And he couldn't talk the Potions teacher into giving him Wolfbane Potion either because he didn't know if it worked with half-werewolf people. Teddy kept going over in his mind of how painful it is to transform constantly on and off at every full moon. He made a disturbing sound that sounded like shuttering. A first-year looked at him. Teddy just smiled slightly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((i don't meant to be a total brat but ummm... how could teddy and albus be in the same Transfiguration class? sorry but i just thought i'd mention it. im such a harry potter geek aren't i? heheee))

Teddy's eyes did light up. He was thinking his encantation when he heard a disturbing sound.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((o sorry... just ya know... thought i'd mention it... sorry :(...))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha thx... its good to feel im not the only one out there!:D))

((geezzzz i don't know what im gonna rp! *nervous smile*))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((hmmmmmmmmm.....))

"Ooooooo! It's Lord Voldemort's ghost!" said Scorpio mockingly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((right. haha i knew that ;) hehee))

message 16: by Flor (new)

Flor Saldana | 4 comments (( it does say it in the book. and also in an interview with JK Rowling.))

message 17: by Flor (new)

Flor Saldana | 4 comments ((yeah sure you can roleplay))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorpius just gave an evil grin and looked over to his group of pure bloods and wispered something.

"It's not like they no something i don't," thought Albus.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes i know))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((i know hehehee))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((i'll play by the rules now. sorry))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha where'd we leave off...? right. noise. mocking. voldemort. hmmm. cant think of anything to roleplay!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

There was total silence. Everyone was watching the door. Nothing happened.

message 24: by Nickluckyawsome (new)

Nickluckyawsome | 15 comments (( i like to talk in 1st person. Is that ok? withu))