Fan-tag-ulous! discussion

The Social Media Book Tag

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 42 comments Mod
1. Twitter - You're favourite short book.
2. Facebook - A book that everyone pressured you into reading.
3. Tumblr - A book you read before it was cool!
4. Myspace - A book you don't remember if you liked or not.
5. Instagam - The most beautiful book you own.
6. YouTube - A book you wish could be turned into a movie.
7. Goodreads - A book you recommend to EVERYONE!

message 2: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 42 comments Mod
1. Underground by Tony Dobinson which is only 80-90 pages but is still really interesting and exciting.
2. For a long time everyone on BookTube was going crazy about Ready Player One which, when I read the blurb, I knew I had to read but not only that; when I was talking to my computing teacher about books he started talking about how he was reading Ready Player One and that I should read it. I'm very glad that I have.
3. The only one I can think of is Ender's Game which I read before everyone went crazy about the film but in general the books that I read don't become cool, or at least they haven't yet...
4. I can't quite remember whether I liked Private Peaceful. I'm pretty sure I did but I can't be certain.
5. I have the illustrated edition of A Monster Calls which is absolutely beautiful in a dark way.
6. I really want Sky Hawk to be turned into a movie because it's such a good and interesting book which also has a lot about protecting endangered birds.
7. Whenever anyone asks for a book recommendation I always try to get them to read A Monster Calls but, unfortunately, barely any of them want to :(