Dark Role Play discussion

Murder RP > Role Play

Comments Showing 51-78 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 2 next »
dateDown arrow    newest »

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) Amber got into her car shaking. There was blood on her hands. She had just killed a man.
But he had tried to rape her. So it wasn't all bad
was it?

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) ((She's having a mental moment. read her bio, you'll get it.))

She shakily started the car and drove home

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) ((Oh. well yah. XD))

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) She got out of her car and walked back to her college dorm room and saw (Aj insert your charrie here lol)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 99 comments Mod
((my charries at a party so ha! lolZ))

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) ((Well damn, Amber'll just get ready and go meet yer charrie so :P))

Amber changed her clothes and hid the bloodstained ones, she'd take care of them later.
she walked out the door and went to the party she'd been invited to hoping to get her mind off of the incident

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 99 comments Mod
((haha lolZ))

Lily looked at Amber.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 30 comments ((Woo! Yeah! Partay!))

Carter looked around, seeing no one she knew, but that didn't bother her.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) Amber smiled and waved shyly at Lily

Lily smiled back.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) Amber walked over and said.
"Hi."

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) "I'm Amber." She said cooly.
((They don't know eachother yet as you can tell :P))

"Lily." She replied.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) "I haven't seen you around before...You a transfer?" She asked.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) "Oh." She said frowning a little.
"Hmm...maybe I have seen you...I don't remember." She said
"Sorry." She smiled sheepishly

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) "Oh my god! this is my song! I'll be right back!" she said as she grabbed a guy and started to dance

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) When the song was over she said
"I like ya kid. Come on let me buy you a drink." She said pulling Lily over to the bar

"Ok..." Lily said.

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xXToxicxSceneXx) Amber smiled.
"Pick what you want." she said before ordering a white russians.

« previous 1 2 next »