Dark Role Play discussion

Murder RP > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start rping. have fun! :) ))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 99 comments Mod
Lily and Becky where walking side by side along the streets looking as hot as ever. There clothes clinging to ever curve.

message 3: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Aug 08, 2009 09:29AM) (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 99 comments Mod
((:D))

Lily was wearing skinny jeans, converse, hot belt with the holes, a rocker tee, and a piece sigh necklace in black and white. While Becky wore very short denim shorts and a spagetti strap shirt in blood red. With black and white skulls on it. She was also wearing converse and cool guitar earrings.

((I know! lolZ))

Becky and Lily where talking as they passed Jane and her boyfriend's house....correction ex.

((HAHAHA LOLZ!))

He's in for it now. Becky thought. Lily watched from over her shoulder.

Becky sighed and continued walking.

Lily looked forward and winked at a hot guy passing, who was also checking her out.

message 7: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Aug 08, 2009 09:44AM) (new)

((oh boy...))

Becky started counting down in her head. She knew that soon she'd here a gun shot or a scream for help last minute crys of death, That stuff, Which she loved.

Lily was dreading what she would hear next. Unlike her cousin she didn't like killing people, And being all tough core, even though she can kick butt. ((I almost said something.. we aloud to cuss? I go and check!))

((HAHA I know...I checked.... My charries are like that though! Except D doesn't cuss that much....))

((ahhaahaha...she said "we left off on a bad note" That's not a bad note???? LOLZ))

Becky grinned in pleasure. 0.... That what he get for breaking up with her.

Lily shreaked. Damnit! She hugged her arms closely to her body.

((lolz..now it is for him!))

Becky looked over her shoulder and saw Jane emerge. "OK Lily you know the drill we got about 10 seconds until the cops show up. Let's beat it."

Lily nodded in agreement and the sisters dissapered.

Becky just walked casually as if nothing happened and she didn't know what was happening. She was cool at this stuff.

Lily felt her palms sweat and her heart beat speed. She became nervous. Becky felt her tension. "Relax we didn't do anything....yet. Breathe."

Becky and Lily finally reached Jane. Becky looked at Jane. "Nice work." She said. The 2 new each other and there reputations both worked solo most the time but the've joined up a few times.

Lily just took deep breaths and tried to ignore everything.

"If you wern't gonna do anything I would have." Becky said as Lily just looked at the ground.

"I heard." Becky said.

Lily kicked a few pebbles around.

((not hardly!))

"What gun did you use?" Becky asked curiously.

Lily gulped. She could hear the blood pounding in her ears.

((LOLZ!))

Becky smiled. "Aw... C40 bullets?"

((me to! LOLZ))

message 16: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Aug 08, 2009 10:24AM) (new)

((...ARGH!))

"No. It's C40 but you can use F40 on this brand." She flipped the gun over and pointed. "See how the bullet holder is made. Both usable for C40 and F40."

"I Don't need a demonstration. I'm just saying you can use both. I think F40 was a better choice." She said knowing she meant using it on her.

Lily looked at Jane pulse quickening. Skin becoming clammy and pale.

Lily gave a sigh of relief.

Becky grinned. "So you heard about the Red 800 C20 gun yet that hasn't even come out?"

"Pre-ordered it? I already have it!" Becky smirked.

Lily felt like she could hit her own forehead. Here they go again!

"Well good luck stealing it. Cops are watching every corner in town."

"Good cuz they wanna." Becky said.

"I know!" Becky laughed to.

((ok then...HENRY! she can kill Henry!))

"See you round. We gotta go. Adios."

((lolZ don't look at me...))

Becky giggled and took off with Lily.

((You put V!))

Beckie looked at Lily who started. "Why do you hang with her?"

((ok....))

Later Becky and Lily where in their house.

((NO! lolz))

Becky was on the couch flipping through channels. Lily was in the bathroom. She was gonna go to a party soon.

message 30: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Aug 08, 2009 11:23AM) (new)

((Yup))

Lily did her eyeshadow then she took her black liquid liner in hand.

Lily finished her make up 10 mins lata.

Lily walked out of the bathroom. She went outside and walked to the party with Becky.

((....^..^....^....^...^^^^^.... WHERE ALIVE AGAIN!!!!))

((sorry... I get over board with caps!))

((:P))

Becky and Lily arrived at the party.

Becky wondered if she might get the chance to murder someone.

Lily went into the crowd.

((HAHA HI!))

Lily looked at Jane.

((WE NEED MORE RECRUITS! lolZ))

Lily sighed.

((YUP!))

Lily thought about leaving.

((more charries! you create a guy/guys for my charrie/charries and I will for yours lolZ))

((YUP! to photobucket!))

Lily looked at John and Jane.

Caleb arrived.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 30 comments Carter left the police station, fuming. They had asked her again for any evidence she might have on the murder of her family. She stormed down the street.

Becky also arrived at the party.

((is John...baaaaaaad? lolZ and Idk!))

Becky grabbed a beer.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 30 comments Carter passed a huge party that looked kind of fun, so she decided to take a peek, even though the police had specifically said for her to stay in hiding for now. Which is why she went.

« previous 1