Dark Role Play discussion

Alien RP > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((There has been a mass of disappearances all over the world. Most think it's just a coincidence. But the smarter people think it's because of something else...Aliens))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexander watched her younger sisters and brothers playing outside. She sighed and tried to concentrate on her book.

message 3: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments ((Where r they?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 06, 2009 12:57PM) (new)

Suddenly, a figure clad in black with a ski mask appeared in the yard. He grabbed Sarah, who was closest to him. Sarah screamed and was flailing around. Alex looked out and jumped up. "Mom!! Mom, Sarah's being abducted!!!!!" she shouted and ran outside and ran towards her sister. It was too late, the man was stuffing Sarah into the back of a van. He looked at Alex and she saw his eyes. She froze when they're eyes met. His eyes didn't look quite human.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((they're playing in Alex's front yard))

message 6: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments ((O))

Joe ((Wow, that is probaly the most boring name i've ever used..)) trying to figure out what the weird symbols on the sighns by the streets meant, heard screaming, and instinctively ran toward it. Infront of a house, a strange scene was continuing. A girl, only a few years younger then himself stood frozen, staring at a man, who stood beside a van. It took only a few seconds for Joe to realize what was going on. He ran toward the man.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol on the name))

Alex unfroze and ran towards the black clad figure. He jumped in the van and screeched away. Alex chased after him for a couple blocks, but soon she lost him. She was bent over and breathing hard. "Sarah." she whispered.

message 8: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments Joe, realizing the impossibility of chasing after a car, stopped, and turned to the girl from earlier, who was bent over. "Uh.... Are you all right?"

message 9: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments ((LOL, I'm reminded of this one bogey man legend by the van thing....))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex straightened up and looked at Joe. "My sister was just kidnapped!! Call nine-one-one!!" she cried and took off for her house.

message 11: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments Joe followed Alex, wondering what nine-one-one was.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, really? I got it from a book kind of. You know who Gordon Korman is?))

Alex burst into her house and dialed nine-one-one. After she talked to the police she quickly gathered her younger siblings inside and tried to comfort her mom.

message 13: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments ((No. I just read legend in one of my dad's many monster books.))

Joe, standing on the sidewalk, tried to go through the facts in his mind, but came up with more questions. Was it a regular kidnapping, or the kind he was here to investigate? What had made the girl freeze, when her sister was being kidnapped? What would happen now?
Joe gave up on that, and let out a sigh, thinking about how much he sucked at his job. He walked away, coming up with a plan.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Gordon Korman is a great author))

Alex left her mom to ask people around town if they had seen Sarah or the man. If he even was a man. She was lost in her thoughts and ran right into Joe. "ouch." she muttered as she fell to the ground.

message 15: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments Joe nearly jumped out of his skin when Alex ran into him. He smiled, realized what a jerk he must look like smiling at the girl who's sister was just kidnapped and frowned, putting out a hand to help Alex out. "Uh.... Sorry. So.... uh.... is there anything I can help you with?" Joe stuttered.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex took his hand and pulled herself up. "I dunno. It's weird. This kidnapping is weird. The guy, he didn't look human..." she muttered, half to herself.

message 17: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments Joe got excited. "Not human? What do you mean?" Joe asked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. When I looked at him I got this feeling in my gut that he wasn't from here. Insane, huh?" Alex said and ran her hand through her hair.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg. b back tomorrow))

message 20: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments "Well, you know, many people can't understand feelings when they are in a stress full situation. You could've just been wondering how human he could be and mistaked it." Joe said making it up as he went. He had been hoping she would argue.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex shook her head, "I'm sure of it. They looked...out-of-this-world creepy."

message 22: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments "So, you're saying that a creature, that wasn't human or of this world, kidnapped your sister. Why?" Joe asked, sincerely wondering that himself.

message 23: by ♥Cassie♥ (new)

♥Cassie♥ Kailey and Aly walked down the street

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex shrugged, "I dunno. I just hope they don't hurt her," she said, tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

message 25: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments "Uh.... I'm sure she'll be fine." Joe said, putting his hand behind his neck. "Do you want me to help look for her?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"It would be a huge help." Alex said, "I'm Alex, by the way."

message 27: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments "I'm Joe. So, where can I look?" Joe said, though he doubted the kidnappers would be anywhere that they could find.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Could Sorai be a friend of Alex's?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))

"Nice to meet you, Joe. I guess we could ask around town if anyone's seen my sister. We could also look in the abandoned warehouses." Alex said. x gcbzswc

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Sorai ran up to Alex, babbling non-stop. "Alex! I heard Sarah's been kidnapped! Is it true?! Oh my gosh! What can I do? Are you alright?"

message 31: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments "Uh...." Joe commented on Sorai. "What, never mind! I'll go, uh, check out the abandoned warehouses!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks! It would be a big help!" Alex said to Joe. She turned to Sorai. "Yeah, she was kidnapped. I guess you could help us look. I'm fine, it's Sarah we're worried about."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Sorai nodded, understanding. "Is she hurt, do you think? Do you know see the people who took her?"

message 34: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments Joe left and walked for a while, to the warehouses. There, he took out some science fiction like technical thingy. ((.... I'm just that good at describing things.))
It was radar, meant to tell him if any inter-planet transportation units (UFOs) were near.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolz))

"I dunno. I only saw his eyes." Alex said.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Sorai sighed. "I'm sorry."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled a little, "It's ok. Once we find this creep I'm going to kick his butt!"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Yay!))

Sorai gave a crooked smile. "For some reason, I totally believe you."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((lolz, i don't have very long to be on, though. i gotta go to school. :( ))

Alex's smile widened a little more, "Come on, let's start looking around some more."

message 40: by Leiko (last edited Sep 22, 2009 01:47PM) (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments ((BOO SCHOOL.))

Joe silently cursed, the radar having picked up no signs of another ship. Which meant that there were no abductions by aliens or that they weren't near. Either way, it meant more work, and Joe highly doubted the first option, so he decided to check the other side of the town.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 99 comments Mod
((SCREW SCHOOL! HEY GUESS WHAT LEIKO!!! I saw are debate teacher today!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((you are so goofy, Jessica. hey, join my new group. i invited you!!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Sorai nodded and followed her friend, worrying about Sarah.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 99 comments Mod
((can resend it... I acidently deleted it *looks idocent*))

message 46: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments ((innocent))

((Sorry I was in a rush! the whole horse lessons thing had to go...... I DON'T NEED YOUR CRITISM! .... HAHA I didn't fall off!))

message 48: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments ((That's a first.))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 30 comments Ariel walked up to one of the abandoned warehouses, looking up at it. She was told that a few minutes ago someone had entered, and that usually meant an alien.

message 50: by Leiko (new)

Leiko Xantara (Arrogant_Protector) | 69 comments Joe saw Ariel, and approached cautiously.

« previous 1