TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Twilight Killed Our Music!!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AA (last edited Aug 06, 2009 12:05PM) (new)

AA | 1397 comments I'm a MAJOR Paramore fan. So, of course, when I see how many Paramore Fan Wannabes (because of Twilight), it sickens me. I hate talking to alot of the Twi-tards because they claim to be Paramore fans, and yet they know nothing about Paramore! Some are even stupid enough to not know what the song Decode was named in Twilight (true story!). And now I hear that New Moon might be coming out with Evanescence songs in it?!?!?! Evanescence is my FAVORITE band, so of course I'm gonna freak out when I hear that they might have Going Under and My Immortal in the damn movie. The Paramore Posers are enough, we don't need any Evanescence Wannabe Fans!!

So, after all this ranting, I have a question for you all: What band/artist has Twilight ruined for you?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*sigh* im lucky... my favorite bands are those that most girls in my school and all wholike twilight wouldnt give a crap about... basically meaning pink floyd, queen, and kid rock, lol

message 3: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Kid Rock, Paramore, and Muse. :(

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments Linkin Park. But if they decide to add Evanesence, then that will be too. Also, I'm going to be a smart girl and say that I've only listened to one song of Paramore so I'm not exactly a fan.