dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 6 comments Mod
What is your favorite Harry Potter Book? <:3)~

message 2: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 6 comments Mod
Mine is the 3rd and 7th. Oh or favorite MOVIE

message 3: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments thx for that other wise i really couldn't say anything...idk i really like them all...hmmmm...i can't choose

message 4: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments um...u no we're the only members right??

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn well....my fav book goes in this order:
7th
6th
5th
3rd
4th
1st
2nd

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments oh hey jen u joined...hey sarah we're not alone

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, i joined hours ago

message 8: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yeah um...i was on at like 730 this morning and it was just me and sarah so yeah i had no idea

message 9: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Sarah wrote: "What is your favorite Harry Potter Book? <:3)~"

oh btw nice mouse...lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 11: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments we were having trouble with bunnies the other day on email and got really frustrated

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, i see...

message 13: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yeah it was pretty funny

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, sounds like it

message 15: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yeah so what's up

message 16: by Jenn (new)

Jenn um....nothing much...you?

message 17: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments same...when do u start school?

message 18: by Jenn (new)

Jenn um...well, on the 24th i have to go registar, so sometime after that....

message 19: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments oh really...u start late...well compared to all the schools where i live

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, yeah but we end later than the other schools near me

message 21: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 1 comments the first book is the best! but i like all the movies.

message 22: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments i start on wednesday so i start early and end early so its cool cuz then all the water parks and stuff are open with like no one there so there's like no lines for any rides

message 23: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Miriam~ a gifted writer! wrote: "the first book is the best! but i like all the movies. "

i haven't read the books yet but as soon as i finish my summer reading i'm going to but i love all the movies i'm was gonna join this group after i read at least the first book but sarah...knowing her...made me join cuz she was the only one in the group and felt lonely...jk lol

message 24: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, just saying, the books are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the movies! especially the last 3 or 4 movies, they didnt stay close to the books at ALL!!!

message 25: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments Did you all see the half blood prince?

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn yep

message 27: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments The movie was really good, but not as good as the book

message 28: by Jenn (new)

Jenn the movie sucked and was no where near the book

message 29: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments I thought it was good....But they could have done alot if thisngs better....( the movie could have been better, period)

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn yeah

message 31: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments Did u know that Deathly Hallows is gonna be 2 parts?

message 32: by Jenn (new)

Jenn yes i did know that

message 33: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments How long do u think the movies are gonna be?

message 34: by Jenn (new)

Jenn not sure

message 35: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments I think they'll be like 2 hours long each

message 36: by Jenn (new)

Jenn yeah

message 37: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments so whatcha up to?

message 38: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Jenn{ bLiNk 182 LuVa!!!!} wrote: "lol, just saying, the books are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the movies! especially the last 3 or 4 movies, they didnt stay close to the books at ALL!!!"

yeah thats usually how it is books r always better then the movies and since i thing the movies r really really good i no the books will be even better so then i no that the books r going to be like the best books i've ever read

message 39: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments Sasha wrote: "Did you all see the half blood prince?"

yeah and i almost got to see it in 3d...sarah we so could have gone if it weren't for my mom...grrrrrr

message 40: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments i thought that the half-blood prince has been the funniest movie out of all of them

message 41: by Sasha (last edited Aug 07, 2009 08:14AM) (new)

Sasha (Miz_Sw33tnS0ur) | 8 comments It did have afew funny moments that you would laugh you behind off! :)

message 42: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments hey sarah!!! my official favorite harry potter book is the sorcerer's stone (since thats the only one i've finished =P) and i'm on ch 6 of the chamber of secrets

message 43: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 23 comments yay now i'm on chapter two of the prisioner of azkaban (i probablly didn't spell that right but what ev)

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) any with Dumbldore