A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1) A Beautiful Dark discussion

Worth Reading?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ness (new) - added it

Ness I see that there are a lot of 1 star and 2 star ratings. This book was recommended based on the books I read. So, I ask this. Is it worth reading?

Maria Rodriguez Hertz I did not like it, but that doesn't mean you wont.

Diana Brown I liked it. Not as fabulous as Jessica Shrivington's series but I did enjoy the books

message 4: by Ness (new) - added it

Ness Diana wrote: "I liked it. Not as fabulous as Jessica Shrivington's series but I did enjoy the books"

So it is similar to the Embrace series?

Jacque Eh. It's alright. If I stumble upon the remaining two books I may finish the series but my heart isn't jumping out of my chest to read the rest or reread the first one.

Panagiota It's a nice trilogy. A combination of fantasy and romance! Unexpectedly pleasant , in my opinion .

Veronica it was ok.

Diana Brown Nessy wrote: "Diana wrote: "I liked it. Not as fabulous as Jessica Shrivington's series but I did enjoy the books"

So it is similar to the Embrace series?"
Just a bit with the plot - angels (dark and light) and love triangle. I read 4 (1 I havent finished yet) angel series around the same time -- by far the best was Embrace series. I really enjoyed Cynthia Hand's Unearthly as well. Although I havent read the 3rd book I enjoyed Courtney Allison Moulton's Angelfire series. A beautiful dark ties with Angelfire in 3rd place

Megan I liked it.

Vivien Nguyen I read it all in just one sitting.

Deidra Roth yes... it's definitely worth reading!!!

Felicia Nessy wrote: "I see that there are a lot of 1 star and 2 star ratings. This book was recommended based on the books I read. So, I ask this. Is it worth reading?"

yes yes yes!!!

Mary ♥ I liked the book really much.Well,it's not one of my fandoms but if you ask me,yes,it's totally worth reading