Chick Lit discussion

Emily Giffin

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:44AM) (new)

Ashley As an avid reader, I am thrilled everytime I come across some really quality reading! I read everything--but have taken some time this summer to do some "light" reading. I picked up Emily Giffin's book "Something Borrowed" on a whim and it is FABULOUS!!! I am already half-way done with her second novel "Something Blue" as well. The books are so real and capture the feelings of single-hood, friendship, lonliness, love, loss, career, pregnancy, travel and marriage (pretty much being a woman!), incredibly well! If anyone is looking for a good read to close out the summer, pick up these AWESOME books by this up-coming author!!

message 2: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:54PM) (new)

Ashley I loved her books too!

message 3: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Matthews | 15 comments I am new to this group, but very excited to join! I have wanted to start a chick lit in my area,but cannot find the interest! This will satisfy my hunger for guilty pleasure reading!

I also love Emily Giffin. I have read all three of books and always look for more!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I love her books!!

message 5: by Liz (last edited Jan 05, 2008 01:42PM) (new)

Liz | 17 comments I wish she would write a new book, it has been forever since one came out.

message 6: by Kaye (new)

Kaye (klippy) Have you read Baby Proof??? It is really good. She has another one coming out "Love the One you are with" due out in May 2008.

message 7: by Liz (last edited Jan 07, 2008 07:10AM) (new)

Liz | 17 comments I've read all her books. Thanks for letting me know she has a new one coming out in May. I'll look for it!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!! I'm glad she's coming out with another book!!

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke I can't wait for her new book. I love her writing.