Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Disturbia

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cliff (new)

Cliff | 46 comments Just saw Disturbia oncable and was surprised how good it was. It was an updated version of Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window".

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Kelley I enjoyed this movie also. I think that Shia Labeouf is really going to have a strong career.

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 99 comments I watched it on tv also, but couldn't see what the heck was going on at the end because someone forgot to use some subtle lighting.

message 4: by Tressa (last edited Mar 05, 2008 10:07AM) (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) I must be in the minority because I thought this movie was predictable and boring and thought Shia chewed up the scenery (I thought the same about his actnig in Transformers. I just don't feel that he's a natural actor.) The running gag about the sexual tension between the two teens got old quickly, or maybe it's just because I'm not a horndog male teen.

I love David Morse, though. He was excellent as usual. But he sure was blatant about his serial killings. Could there be a dumber one out there?

message 5: by Cliff (new)

Cliff | 46 comments Funny, I thought Shia was obnoxious in Transformer here. David Morse was great but how stupid was he as a killer. I thought it had some scary highlights (where the bodies were kept). I thought his friend was great as comic relief. Unfortunately Carrie Moss was underused.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I could see that movie. To bad I'm not old enough... :(