twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Other actors and actresses I would pick for the movies

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 05, 2009 11:14PM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I know my dreams are unreal but hey its fun to pick a cast...

Tanya...Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett Pictures, Images and Photos

message 2: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Kate...Elisha Cuthbert
Elisha Cuthbert Pictures, Images and Photos

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Carmen...Kate Beckinsale
kate Pictures, Images and Photos

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Eleazar...James Franco
james franco Pictures, Images and Photos

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Amun...John Abraham...
John Abraham Pictures, Images and Photos

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

His mate Kebi...Malaika Khan...
ENB Pictures, Images and Photos

message 7: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 06, 2009 11:57AM) (new)

Benjamin...Shahid Kapoor...
shahid kapoor Pictures, Images and Photos
I know he's supposed to look like a young boy but I couldn't find one so I pick someone I thought was hot...lol

For his mate I picked Ayesha Takia...

Ayesha Takia Pictures, Images and Photos

message 8: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Renesemee...
Cammie Pictures, Images and Photos

message 9: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

For the Irish vamps...
Siobhan...Camryn Manheim...
Camryn Manheim Pictures, Images and Photos
She's described as "a woman of immense presence, whose huge body was both beautiful and mesmerizing."

message 10: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

her mate...Liam...Liam Neeson...
liam neeson scrubby Pictures, Images and Photos
He's described as hard-faced

message 11: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Maggie...Christina Hendricks
Christina Hendricks Pictures, Images and Photos
with "bouncy red curls"

message 12: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Garrett...Jared Padelacki...
Jared Padelacki Pictures, Images and Photos

message 13: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I'm not sure if there was a description for Charlotte and Peter but here are my picks...

Peter...Skeet Ulrich
skeet55 Pictures, Images and Photos

Charlotte...Charisma Carpenter...
Chrisma Carpenter Pictures, Images and Photos

message 14: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

and then for Randall and Mary...

Randall...Mathew Fox...cuz hes super hot!
Mathew Fox Pictures, Images and Photos

Mary...Amber Valletta
Amber Valetta 20 Pictures, Images and Photos

message 15: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 06, 2009 11:58AM) (new)

Irina was described as being a vampire with chin length silvery blonde hair and golden eyes.....so my pic would have to be....Kristanna Loken...

RPG [Jane Croft:] Pictures, Images and Photos

message 16: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 06, 2009 11:59AM) (new)

Zafrina...Katrina Kaif...

katrina kaif... Pictures, Images and Photos

And
Senna...Riya Sen...
Riya Sen Pictures, Images and Photos

message 17: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 06, 2009 12:01PM) (new)

for Chelsea...I dont think there was a description so I picked...
Devon Aoki...because I think we need an asian girl...

siobhan seigner Pictures, Images and Photos

message 18: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 06, 2009 12:00PM) (new)

For Renta Cate Blanchett...

cate blanchett Pictures, Images and Photos

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this for Eclipse or Breaking Dawn?

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 06, 2009 12:18AM) (new)

Melzz's Breaking Dawn Picks

Alistair (i.e: Guy that hates authority, and people period, has Carlisle as his only real friend, and bailed on the battle) I think Jeremy Piven could play the complaining, whiny dude.

message 21: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah he would be good...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Amun : Described as having "midnight hair and [an:] olive toned pallor”. He was also the one that wanted to take away his coven away from the battle. But he couldn't because he had to listen to Benjamin of whom he needed in his coven. I think John Turturro would do an amazing job. I've loved all the movies I've seen him in. He's perfect for Amun, very versatile. And funny! Those who play funny well, also play serious well.

Benjamin : Can manipulate the eliments, can convince Amun to stay for battle, and can win our ♥hearts. I think Ahmed Ezz should play Ben because he looks the part, and he's also Egyptian! How many egyptian actors are you going to find that could play Ben? Not many, and they really should use someone that is.
[image error]

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Garret : I am succumbing to bias at this point, but I think Wes Ramsy would make a great Garret. He is described as “a tall, rangy vampire with eager ruby eyes and long sandy hair he kept tied back with a leather thong.” He is also Kate's love:

Kate : I love Liv Tyler to play Kate, she could most definitely pull it off the grief in Breaking Dawn. Plus, it helps that she's absolutely gorgeous (in my opinion). Goes with the whole vamp thing:

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 06, 2009 01:16PM) (new)

Stephanie, I love Charisma Carpenter as Charlotte, great pick, I'm a fan.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

wow, u guys r real good at visualizing.

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (tiffanydawkins) | 44 comments Yes, I agree! As I scanned through, I could really see these actors in the roles you have chosen for them! Great work!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy wrote: "wow, u guys r real good at visualizing."

Tiffany (Dawkins) wrote: "Yes, I agree! As I scanned through, I could really see these actors in the roles you have chosen for them! Great work!"

Thanks. :D

Some of our picks are different. I liked the idea of Jared Padalecki as Garret, but I thought I'd suggest someone as well, since I was already suggesting a Kate.

message 28: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ I like James Franco in general, but i forgot who Eleazar is so...

message 29: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
Hey don't we need a black girl too????

message 30: by Sharon (new)

Melzz wrote: "Stephanie, I love Charisma Carpenter as Charlotte, great pick, I'm a fan."

who is Charlotte again?

Oh and Sam..oops I mean Jared Padaleki is a good pick for Garrett

Wes Ramsey too lol

message 31: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yes we do need a black girl...who should we pick...

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ idk...

message 33: by Sharon (new)

Gosh there is no black actress you could pick?

No wonder we don't get that many roles in Hollywood lol

message 34: by Sharon (new)

I am auditioning for the role of a lady that moves to LaPush :)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharon wrote: "I am auditioning for the role of a lady that moves to LaPush :)"

:D

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Gianna : The Volturi's human secretary, hoping to become a Vampire. She is described as "Very pretty with dark skin", Kerry Washington, of course.
[image error]

message 37: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Perfect!!!!!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, right? :D

message 39: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

She would have been way better than the girl they picked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't remember who they picked.

message 41: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I will try to find her...

message 42: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Aug 07, 2009 12:42AM) (new)

Justine Wachsberger

Gianna, Justine Wachsberger Pictures, Images and Photos

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks too immature, (I probably shouldn't be talking but) it's like she's too young and naive to be working with the ancient forces of the Volturi. I think she should be early thirties. Old enough to make the decision between good and evil, and sticking with it. While at the same time, not quite sure what she's getting into.

Plus, in that pic she looks like she could pass for Anna Kendrick's sister.

message 44: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I never noticed that but your right...

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (tiffanydawkins) | 44 comments Melzz wrote: "She looks too immature, (I probably shouldn't be talking but) it's like she's too young and naive to be working with the ancient forces of the Volturi. I think she should be early thirties. Old eno..."

She has chosen to work with ancient vampires that will most likely eat her rather than change her, so I'd say she is rather naive!

message 46: by Sharon (new)

I guess I will have to accept Laurent as the black person in the movie and Tyler? But he is only in the first book right?

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily (enhawk) | 48 comments Tyler is in all the books breifly he sits at the "them" side of bella's lunch table then he comes with lauren to the cullens grad party i dont think he is in BD unless he comes to the wedding.

btw who do you think would play Nahuel?
It says "And the last was a young man....not quite as fast nor as fluid in his his run. His skin was impossible rich, dark brown. His wary eyes flashed across the gathering, and they were the color of warm teak.his hair was black and braided, too, like the womans, though not quite as long. He was beautiful."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't but i would sure luv 2 c it.

message 49: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Black Thomas

Black Thomas Pictures, Images and Photos

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

?

« previous 1