a writer's best friend discussion

climax

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (robin10hood) okay, just brainstorming here. my ideas have come to a lull, so im gonna ask: "what has been the most exciting thing that happened to you within the past year?"

the most exciting thing that happened to me just barely was that i went cross-country skiing and got lost, so i was out there for on hour longer than i planned and i got the worst sunburn EVER. all over my face, a bit on my arms...even my eyes were bright red. it was pretty cool...i guess. :)

anyone feel free to take an idea here. im not gonna be selfish. :)

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) the most exciting thing that has happened to me this year is getting my very first book published.

message 3: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (robin10hood) that's awesome!!! how long did it take you to do that?

message 4: by Marcy (new)

Marcy | 2 comments I was searching through a bunch of stuff in my grandma's closet and found an antique revolver from Nordheim, TX. It scared the you know what out of me! Why? It almost fell on my head! I thought it was loaded!

I was also in a musical at my school last month. Guys and Dolls. I played Miss Adelaide. It was my first lead role!

That's all I've got!

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) it took like 6 -7 months to get published.

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 6 comments The most exciting thing that has happend to me recently was being able to climb up the side of a mountain. But what made it great was getting there as the sun was just starting to set. Then we scaled back down (which was a lot faster than going up) and we went to eat with my family and friends. So I gained back all the calories that I had burned. Oh, the irony and cruelty! LOL! :)