Lord of the Rings Fans discussion

Music!!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin McAuliffe | 3 comments Who thinks that the Lord of the rings music soundtrack was the best, including Enya's "May it be", best music ever made

message 2: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (HeroesFreak) | 153 comments Mod
I think its great... but I like the dark knight soundtrack more.

message 3: by Cece (new)

Cece i want to listen to it so bad

message 4: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin McAuliffe | 3 comments I think all the soundtracks for Lord of the Rings are equally awesome. Does any body have any favorites?

message 5: by Cece (new)

Cece I still havent listen to them

message 6: by Cece (new)

Cece they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Manybooks (new)

Manybooks If you can find a copy of Broceliande's "The Starlit Jewel" do so. It features about thirteen songs from LOTR and The Hobbit. My favourites are "Lament for Boromir" and "When Spring Unfolds." By the way, some of the music was originally composed by Marion Zimmer Bradley, who wrote "The Mists of Avalon."

message 8: by Lindsay, aka...Dera the chatterbox (new)

Lindsay (A_Rachelle) | 776 comments Mod
I think personally I like the Fellowship Soundtrack the best, but I have grown equally fond of The Return of the King Extended Soundtrack

message 9: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

K. M. R. (Moisoha) | 728 comments Mod
I like all of them. I'm not very partial to any.

message 10: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (GuitarChick) | 104 comments Speaking of LOTR music, I believe Led Zeppelin deserves mentin.....

But I LOOOOOOOOVE the music for the movie..

message 11: by Manybooks (new)

Manybooks Now, that I have listened to "The Starlit Jewel" so many times that I know the music off by heart, I actually sing the poems featured whenever I reread LOTR or The Hobbit, for me, it makes a huge difference.

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
im a Led Zeppelin fan my self Guitar Chick, but the only song i can really think of being LOTR related is the song The Battle of Evermore. And perhaps some of the wordless ballads....what are your thoughts?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) Caitlin wrote: "Who thinks that the Lord of the rings music soundtrack was the best, including Enya's "May it be", best music ever made"

May it be is so pretty. you know, i love to listen to the score during the end credits and listen to how it makes me feel. like in pirates of the caribbean.

message 14: by Ada, AKA Caladhiel of Eregion (new)

Ada (CaladhielEdhel-mellon) | 861 comments Mod
:) There's nothing like a little soundtrack music (Be it LOTR, PotC, or another) to put a little epic in your day.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (TheawesomeestreaderpersonEVAH) I love the score for the mummy.

message 16: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (GuitarChick) | 104 comments Ramble On actually mentinos Gollum and Mordor, Misty Mountain Hop, Battle of Evermore, Dream of the Archer.... Here are some links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUlmZ2...

That's Ramble On

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWTXR6...

That's Misty Mountain Hop