Guys in books are just... well... better! discussion

Book/Author Discussions > Melissa Marr

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharayah (new)

Sharayah | 359 comments Mod
I love her books, anyone else? I have to say though I really liked Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange was good, but I missed Seth and Aislyn(sp). The third one I dunno lets just say she needs to write more lol.

message 2: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luved wicked lovely the most i did like ink exchange but like u i missed ash, seth (i dont like seth ne more) and keenan. and i cant wait 4 the nxt 1s

message 3: by Sharayah (new)

I don't know what to think about Seth and Keenan. I mean i loved them both at first but the third book really makes you re think things but it doesn't explain it will def take another book for me to make up my mind.

message 4: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) o av made my mind up am keenan all the way but i guess i might change me mind if sumthin drastic happens

message 5: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 72 comments I loved Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange for different reasons, but I haven't picked up Fragile eternity yet.

message 6: by Sharayah (new)

You should! Although I enjoyed the first two books better it brings the two together. But it definitely needs a 4th to close it all up :)

message 7: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 72 comments I think there is a fourth book coming out. I believe it is called Radiant Shadows.

message 8: by Sharayah (new)

Omg really! That's awesome!