The Future Authors of America discussion

Games-Make a story

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Harward | 93 comments Mod
so heres what you do,
I will write ONE sentence of the beginning of a made up random story. Then you guys will each add a sentence and someone will finally end the story.

It will be fun. (you can only put in one sentence at a time)

~Maddy

message 2: by Maddy (new)

Once Upon A Time, there was a beautiful mermaid who lived in a cave made of pearl and seaweed.

(Now you guys each add a sentence, make it funny!!!)

~Maddy

message 3: by Madi (new)

Madi (dancegirl328) | 11 comments Everyone was jealous of her cave, especially the undersea gorilla named Marvin.

message 4: by Maddy (new)

Marvin loved pearl and seaweed, and also had a secret crush on this beautiful mermaid.

~Maddy

message 5: by Maddy (new)

The Beautiful Mermaid was known as, shelly, a popular girl who only worried about her reputation and looks, not even noticing Marvin.

~Maddy

message 6: by Maddy (new)

She heard something behind her, and turned around and saw...HIM, the big, ugly, fat gorilla...named Marvin.

message 7: by Maddy (new)

"What are you doing here??? I'm like, brushing, like, my hair right now, so like, go away," said Shelly with a preppy smirk on her preppy face.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Just then, Prince Seaweed swam into Shelly's cave with a burst of bubbles while screaming, "I heard through the current that you hate seaweed as much as I do, so I want you to marry me and we can share seaweed-hate stories for the rest of our lives!"

message 9: by Maddy (new)

As Prince Seaweed and Shelly kissed to show their affection, Marvin turned around because he had heard a sound behind him.

message 10: by Maddy (new)

The sound was laughing, and he thought it was the beautiful Shelly.

message 11: by Maddy (new)

And it was, and.....Prince Seaweed...???? What??? Marvin does NOT like Prince Seaweed.

message 12: by Maddy (new)

And funny enough, Someone was. A sea creature was lurking behind him, waiting for him to turn around.

message 13: by Maddy (new)

This wicked mermaid witch was more than just a witch.

message 14: by Maddy (new)

She was also a humongous clam mermaid witch, which was hard to explain to anyone but herself, so she didnt tell anyone what whe was....A clam....thing.

message 15: by Maddy (new)

There were screams, and everyone wasnt sure who was who...except for the REAL Prince Seaweed, oh wait, he was turned into shelly...

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments While the group of very confused sea creatures stood there utterly shocked, the evil wicked mermaid witch floated there snickering at their stupidity.

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments "Love triangles are so fascinating, don't you agree?" She asked deviously, "And messing them all up is even more fascinating!"

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Meanwhile Prince Seaweed, who was altogether disgusted by his new girly form, took one glimpse at his gorilla bride-to-be and renounced their betrothal with a great shout of "I could never marry such a revolting creature!"

message 19: by Maddy (new)

That would be absolutely...odd. Especially for my royal family, our reputations would be ruined!!!

message 20: by Amanda (last edited Aug 11, 2009 04:08PM) (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Marvin just stood there for a moment, his desire to marry Shelly battling with his disgust at the idea of marrying himself, until he finally turned to the evil wicked mermaid witch, not having answered Shelly yet, and asked her what they could possibly do to reverse the terrible spell.

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Being a sea gorilla with faults, Marvin believed the lie although he had seen the witch utter the spell.

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments So he whirled upon Shelly and Prince Seaweed, demanding that the culprit reveal themselves, to which both looked at him skeptically.

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments The evil wicked witch could not stop laughing.

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments The only one with any sense in the situation was Prince Seaweed who said in his new high-pitched voice, "You are both idiots! Of course the witch did it, we all saw her chant the spell! Now, witch, get me out of this body or the royal guard will come and take you away!"

message 25: by Madi (new)

Madi (dancegirl328) | 11 comments Marvin was about to tell them that he wasn't the prince, but then he got an idea.

message 26: by Madi (new)

Madi (dancegirl328) | 11 comments with a flourish, he turned to glare at the wicked sea witch and said in his now-royal voice, "If you don't change us back then i will eat you because SEAFOOD is my absolute favorite. Especially CLAM!!!"

message 27: by Madi (new)

Madi (dancegirl328) | 11 comments The witch was shocked that Marvin/the prince knew her secret

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Bookworm!!! wrote: "Then, she remember that before she also made Marvin like Prince Seaweed and Shelly like Marvin so, she change them all back but, kept their feelings with them.

(Does that make any sense?)"

I'm confused. Could you clear it up for me? :)

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 76 comments Bookworm!!! wrote: "Okay I will try to rephrase it better:

Then, she remember early on she made Marvin like Prince Seaweed and made Shelly like Marvin when she change their bodies. Smirking she gave their bodies back..."

Yes, thanks :)

message 30: by Maddy (new)

And in all this confusion, Shelly decided to ask Marvin something. (hint hint)

message 31: by Maddy (new)

What is going on here??? Shelly thought.

message 32: by Maddy (new)

Then....