Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

The Last Olympian (may contain spoilers!!!!!)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jade (new)

Jade Who read it? What did you guys think about it? I thought that if I was Annabeth, that I would want Percy to become immortal...

message 2: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
Really? Idk. If you liked a guy would you want him to be immortal?

message 3: by Jade (new)

Jade I would, I know it's weird, but I would want them to do what they want, not what they think I would want....

message 4: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Yeah well, percy wanted to be with ANnabetht also.

message 5: by Jade (new)

Jade Good point.

message 6: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

yeah haha.What do you think about what happened to luke?

message 7: by Tara (new)

Tara | 328 comments awww poor Luke. I bet he went to Elysium. if I was Percy, i would really want to be immortal, but if I was Annabeth, I would not want Percy to become immortal. Plus it'd be rather depressing for Percy when Annabeth grew old and died... you know what I thought about when Percy was thinking about whether to become immortal or not, I thought of when Eurytion said, "Chose immortality when my dad offered it. Worst mistake of my life." And I kind of wish Rick had included that while Percy was thinking...

message 8: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

OMG yeah! That would have been awesome! Thats actually a good idea.

message 9: by Jade (new)

Jade that would have been so cool

message 10: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Exactly!