Movie RP discussion

Phantom of the Opera Fan Club > If there was a movie for the book...

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i think it would be really awesome if there was a movie made after the actual book, not the musical, meaning it would inclue sorelli, the persian, and all that stuff... and if it was, id like to see what would happen if tim burton would direct it... really, with the phantom being almost a skeleton in the book, i think it would work pretty well, lol XD

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) i haven't read the book and i thought the movie was cheese in a can (lol) but i love the music and if Tim Burton directed it... ♥

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, i likes the movie, but i mean if he would direct a movie based off the BOOK not the MUSICAL, that would be awesome!!! i mean, the levels of darkness and weirdness would be PREFECT

i mean, if it would be kinda like in the sweeney todd epiphony, with everything being dark and all during the scene with the scorpion and the grasshopper when the phanom is threatening to blow up paris, that would be AWESOME!!! *is picturing it*

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) *wonders what nellie-la's talking about*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... nvm...

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) i wanna read the book

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

its a good book...

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) it sounds good. a madman who has the voice of an angel... *swoons8 wonderful lolz

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol
who threatens to blow up paris...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

and like christines most repeated line in the book is
"poor erik" so true...

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) blow up paris? awesome-sauce! i don't like christine. she bothers me

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i like her betterin the movie, really. it just kills me how she breaks erik heart like that in the end of the book. he commits suicide

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) awww... i think she should have gone with him. the other guy's lame

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah... raoul remind me of anthony in ST... they both have long hair, are girlyish, and are both clueless and annoying...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

but then agian, christine can have raoul... erik can kiddnap me any time he wants XD

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) lol. i can't say i hate Sally. i love her. but i love Jack even more

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, what that from?

message 18: by Rachel (last edited Aug 05, 2009 02:28PM) (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) The Nightmare Before Christmas

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, lol, i really wanna see that... ): *tear*

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) it's amazing. i just finished watching POTO. RAOUL NEEDS TO DIE

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!!!
ikr?